Need to sell but can't find comps, help!

/ Need to sell but can't find comps, help! #1  

dholly

Platinum Member
Tractor
B7610HST
Hey all. We are downsizing and I need to sell my grounds maintenance toys. Having a devil of a time finding B7610 HSD comps to come up with fair pricing. If anyone has seen current used prices on this model and can chime in it would be a big help. Thank you!

Or put a price on the package if you're so inclined, you can't offend me. ;)

2005 Kubota B7610 HSD 4WD tractor, 1175hrs. of residential use and I am the original owner. Has optional block heater, HD alternator and R4 tires, rears are loaded with RV antifreeze. The following attachments are available: LA352 Front end loader w/ 4-way float valve; RCK60-24B Mower deck; 7' Fisher snow plow; Skid steer pallet fork mount converted to 3-pt hitch frame w/2" receiver; 3-pt hitch carryall w/ 30gal. Fimco boom and wand sprayer; Agri-Fab Chip-n-Vac tow-behind LawnVac/Brush Chipper; Agri-Fab 10 Cu. Ft. Utility trailer; John Deere tow behind de-thatcher. All Owner and Maintenance Manuals.

Thanks again.

/ Need to sell but can't find comps, help! #3  
Hey all. We are downsizing and I need to sell my grounds maintenance toys. Having a devil of a time finding B7610 HSD comps to come up with fair pricing. If anyone has seen current used prices on this model and can chime in it would be a big help. Thank you!

Or put a price on the package if you're so inclined, you can't offend me. ;)

2005 Kubota B7610 HSD 4WD tractor, 1175hrs. of residential use and I am the original owner. Has optional block heater, HD alternator and R4 tires, rears are loaded with RV antifreeze. The following attachments are available: LA352 Front end loader w/ 4-way float valve; RCK60-24B Mower deck; 7' Fisher snow plow; Skid steer pallet fork mount converted to 3-pt hitch frame w/2" receiver; 3-pt hitch carryall w/ 30gal. Fimco boom and wand sprayer; Agri-Fab Chip-n-Vac tow-behind LawnVac/Brush Chipper; Agri-Fab 10 Cu. Ft. Utility trailer; John Deere tow behind de-thatcher. All Owner and Maintenance Manuals.

Thanks again.
OK
500.oo to have it delivered
75.00 loading fee
I will take that off my offer of .25 cents
Which leaves you owing me 574.75
Can be there in a few hours have cash ready!

Carefull about not being insulted, some of us are pretty darn cheep. I’m retired and started a part time job just to have that piece of mind that I am getting paid for my morning poop, and saving on TP.

/ Need to sell but can't find comps, help!
OK
500.oo to have it delivered
75.00 loading fee
I will take that off my offer of .25 cents
Which leaves you owing me 574.75
Can be there in a few hours have cash ready!

Carefull about not being insulted, some of us are pretty darn cheep. I’m retired and started a part time job just to have that piece of mind that I am getting paid for my morning poop, and saving on TP.
Hi Paul, the buyer typically incurs costs associated with delivery but no worries, I am willing to make an exception for you. After the vehicle sale inspection and prep service, fluid draining for compliance with safe shipping requirements and all document fees wich I calculate to be exactly $15k, the net cost to you will be only $14,425.25 delivered. Cash is fine, thanks. Looking forward to wrapping this up ASAP, although I am a little surprised a wizened old cheapskate wouldn't ask to see the fine print before committing... :)

/ Need to sell but can't find comps, help!
Sorry this site is for buying not selling

will
Thanks Williy, I am looking for pricing comparisons which I believe is the purpose of the forum. It's not intended as a classified ad. If I am mistaken, mods please remove.

/ Need to sell but can't find comps, help! #8  
For a small fee (I paid $14.95 back in 2018) you can get an appraisal. I don't recall if they include implements.

/ Need to sell but can't find comps, help! #9  
I lived in Seneca Falls from 2004-2008, pretty land up there.

/ Need to sell but can't find comps, help! #10  
Hi Paul, the buyer typically incurs costs associated with delivery but no worries, I am willing to make an exception for you. After the vehicle sale inspection and prep service, fluid draining for compliance with safe shipping requirements and all document fees wich I calculate to be exactly $15k, the net cost to you will be only $14,425.25 delivered. Cash is fine, thanks. Looking forward to wrapping this up ASAP, although I am a little surprised a wizened old cheapskate wouldn't ask to see the fine print before committing... :)
Thanks for tha laugh! I needed that today.