3-Point Hitch Need your opinion on lifting capability of my tractor

/ Need your opinion on lifting capability of my tractor #1  

HoundheaterGuy

Tractor
Hinomoto E2004
Hello all! Just became a member and need some advice. I purchased a Hinimoto E2004 diesel tractor for my food plots, brushing etc. It is a 25 horse tractor, weighing about 2200 lbs. I would like to be able to move round bales for my daughter that weigh 800-1000 lbs. Before I purchase a hay spear, I am wondering if it will lift them? I have front end weights for it... What are your thoughts? Thanks so much!!
Mike

/ Need your opinion on lifting capability of my tractor #2  
Welcome to TBN.

I think you can probably roll them with that tractor.

:)

Bruce

/ Need your opinion on lifting capability of my tractor
Thanks. I have already placed them on a skid and it easily pulls them thru 12 inches of snow. Lots of messing around though. Is there a roller system she could use/buy? Thanks!!

/ Need your opinion on lifting capability of my tractor #4  
I seriously doubt your tractor will lift them.

/ Need your opinion on lifting capability of my tractor #5  
Hello all! Just became a member and need some advice. I purchased a Hinimoto E2004 diesel tractor for my food plots, brushing etc. It is a 25 horse tractor, weighing about 2200 lbs. I would like to be able to move round bales for my daughter that weigh 800-1000 lbs. Before I purchase a hay spear, I am wondering if it will lift them? I have front end weights for it... What are your thoughts? Thanks so much!!
Mike

Are you interested in moving hay with a bale spear or pallet forks on the THREE POINT HITCH?

What is your THREE POINT HITCH lift capacity?

/ Need your opinion on lifting capability of my tractor #6  
Might look for something like this in your area. 00Z0Z_OMBZpn8Y1H_600x450.jpg Round Hay Bale Buggy / Bale mover / Bale Dolly - $800 (Mclouth)

Round Hay Bale Buggy / Bale mover / Bale Dolly - farm & garden - by owner - sale

/ Need your opinion on lifting capability of my tractor #7  
If your daughter gets smaller horses she can buy smaller rectangular bales of hay.

/ Need your opinion on lifting capability of my tractor
Good morning. I don't know what the 3 pt. lift capacity is nor have I been able to find any information on it. I would like to buy something like this, King Kutter
3 Point Bale Spear. I have been trying to rent one just to see if it can do it. I have a 60 inch brush hog and tiller. It picks up the hog with 2 of my buddies standing on it....they aren't skinny, without any trouble. Appreciate your time!!

/ Need your opinion on lifting capability of my tractor #9  
If you're wanting to test a 3pt spear, maybe you can find a neighbor you can borrow one from. They are pretty difficult to break by moving hay, so they would probably be open to letting you try it.

/ Need your opinion on lifting capability of my tractor #10  
Most of the Japanese import tractors were not made for loaders. Mostly worked the rice fields.
There were plenty of aftermarket loader kits available. Figure 500-700 lb lifting capacity.
BUT
New (ER) tractors now are designed with loaders attached. The interesting thing (to me) is the hydraulics pretty much limit what you can and cant lift. If its too heavy it just wont lift it. Its kind of a fail safe and nothing is broken.
Unlike the older tractors
The added loaders lifting capability isnt factored into the hydraulics. More importantly the front ends arnt factored in either.
Older tractors when the loader deadheads keep trying to lift. You can easily lift the rear axle off the ground. This puts huge amounts of stress on the loader and front axle Its not uncommon to find older import tractors that have become completely worthless because the front end broke and no parts are available.
treat the loader and lift capacity with respect. I found out the hard way breaking my Mitsubishi front end twice. Was surprisingly easy I might add. No parts available so parts were made or repaired.

Your best shot is using the 3point with a spear but this will only work with the bale flat on the ground. If bales are stacked it wont work. My 24hp Mitsubishi lift capacity with the 3point was around 2200lbs