Price Check Negotiating CK30 Price with Dealers

/ Negotiating CK30 Price with Dealers
Great point about service after the sale. I will re-think my strategy. One dealer is so close I could drive the tractor to his shop for service. Thats got to be worth something.

His prices are higher than the others, but he is next to a New Holland dealer and can afford to be. The NH prices are so outrageous (at least $3500 more), and probably the Kioti Dealers best sales tactic. I'm sure people leave NH in shock, pull into Kioti to compare, and feel it's such a good deal they will gladly pay sticker price.

Maybe I'll stop by tomorrow and just lay my cards on the table, talk with him and just tell him I will pay cash. If he'll meet me half way, I would be happy. I can just drive CK30 home, he won't have to deliver, thats got to be worth something also.

Thank you for helping me think about it differently.

/ Negotiating CK30 Price with Dealers #12  
I paid within a hundred or so of your figure for the CK30 gear a couple weeks ago.

Don't forget the $300 cash rebate!

/ Negotiating CK30 Price with Dealers #13  
$14,500 is a great deal. I'm the sales manager for a Kioti dealer. We actually sell the tractor for that exact price for the shuttle transmission w/ KL130 Loader, & Industrial Tires. If the dealer is close to you, go ahead and buy. Also it's normally about $1,000 more for the hydrostat.

/ Negotiating CK30 Price with Dealers #14  
cray, I've asked this question before and you may or may not be at liberty to answer..............do all Kioti dealers pay the same for their product?

thanks Drew

/ Negotiating CK30 Price with Dealers #15  
I'm not a dealer, but I can tell you that the answer is NO. It depends much on when they order at the beginning of their year. Discounts, etc. depend a lot on how much inventory is ordered at the beginning, and whether there is a floor plan involved or not. There are different levels of discounts available.
In an example where all the dealers ordered the same number of tractors and models, the price would be the same. Add floor planning to that, and a tractor that has been on the lot for some time gets more expensive because the dealer is paying as time goes by.
There is a LOT involved to explain pricing.
John

/ Negotiating CK30 Price with Dealers #16  
John is correct, there are many things that go into a dealers cost. There is a basic dealer discount that all dealers get and as John said, there are other discounts that can be recieved.