Nerf bar replacement

/ Nerf bar replacement #1  

Whitnel

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota GL3240
Well the Westin steps on my truck have rusted away and need to be replaced. I can replace them with the same thing for $200 or so. I have seen a different style that basically looks like a pipe with loops for steps. Looked them up and there several different styles. I think I like the ones that run from wheel to wheel and have a step by the bed. It looks like it would come in handy getting into the tool box. Anyone have a set of these and how do you like them? They will be double the price but may be worth it, most have lifetime warranties that I have seen.

/ Nerf bar replacement #2  
My Nissan Titan had ones that went wheel to wheel with a step for the bed. I really liked them.

See if you can get stainless steel ones.

Chris

/ Nerf bar replacement #4  
I got some for my last truck on EBAY. They were about 1/2 price and were awesome. I would get another set in a second.

/ Nerf bar replacement
This is the style that is catching my eye.

N-Fab 3 step.jpg

Manufacturers of high quality Nerf Steps, Prerunners, Harley Bars, Light Bars, Replacement Front Bumpers, Rock Rails, Rear Runners, Tire Carriers & Truck Accessories

/ Nerf bar replacement
But the two step looks pretty good as well.

N-Fab 2 step.jpg

/ Nerf bar replacement #7  
   / Nerf bar replacement #8  
I like my SS ones, not rust not even where wife ran into with the golf cart and put a dent in one of them. Just cant remember the name(its been 7 years since I put them on (internet purchase) and I don't feel like walking out to my shop to look at the name on the rubber inserts for foot pads. They are 3" round pipe.

/ Nerf bar replacement #9  
I put set of iron cross hd full length steps on mine and I really like the bed step. They don't flex much with me standing on them and I am not a small guy. They were alittle pricey but they are american made

Attachments

• IMG_20140803_095354982.jpg
    IMG_20140803_095354982.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 108
   / Nerf bar replacement #10  
I've got a set of the N Fabs on mine, and I had them sand blasted and sprayed with Line-X. It's a great protectant against rust, and adds quite a bit of grip in the wet and snow.