Never Leave Your Kubota Unattended!

/ Never Leave Your Kubota Unattended! #22  
We have three cats, two outdoor and one semi outdoor and have been using the "Bayer Seresto Flea and Tick Collar, Cat" for the last few years.

They are pricey at $40 a piece, but they last eight months and we have not had any issues with fleas or ticks since we started using them.

/ Never Leave Your Kubota Unattended! #23  
A good looking, obviously intelligent cat like that might fetch $1,000,000, possibly more, more at an auction.

Last edited:
   / Never Leave Your Kubota Unattended! #24  
Welcome to TBN. If I had some sort of game cam - I'd have had more than footprints in the dust on my tractor hood. I might have had pics of the raccoons that made them.

/ Never Leave Your Kubota Unattended! #25  
One cat equals zero mice.
I like that math.

/ Never Leave Your Kubota Unattended! #26  
Welcome to TBN. If I had some sort of game cam - I'd have had more than footprints in the dust on my tractor hood. I might have had pics of the raccoons that made them.

Yeah, I had a raccoon visiting my farm machine shed recently. An electric fence stopped his habit. Now I have a Feral Cat staying there. Perfect.

/ Never Leave Your Kubota Unattended! #27  
He will tease my neighbors beagles by walking & jumping on the roof of the dog kennels

Welcome. I often find kitty prints on the hood of the 'bota from the neighbors cat. I guess it makes for a good look out spot.

Your quote reminds me of a co-workers story about his pooch and a neighbor's cat. The cat learned how long the dog's leash was and would walk by just out of reach to tease the dog. My friend shortened up the leash for a few days until the cat adjusted his route. He then put the leash back to the original length and poof! no more cat.

/ Never Leave Your Kubota Unattended! #28  
I lost my last barn cat about five years ago. I provided a lux suite for them but slowly & surely the numbers dwindled. My cats parked on the hood of the Jeep when I'd get home in the afternoon. I think they enjoyed the warmth & being up a little higher. Coyotes, owls & hawks are the bane of any cats here.

/ Never Leave Your Kubota Unattended! #29  
I think this picture proves nothing is safe with a young grandson, not even a Kubota...

P1040669.JPG

/ Never Leave Your Kubota Unattended! #30  
We have a little dog that's half chichaua (sp) and half rat terrier (I was told). She is a smart cookie and can hop up onto the L3301 by herself. Sometimes she will get up there and wait for me. She loves to ride on it. (in my lap) Disking or bushhogging she goes back in the house to wait it out.