Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #851  
   / Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #852  
oops... i wrote the post before this too soon. I just got another email stating that my bullets have shipped, and they gave me a tracking number. Ill have to check them to see if there messed up at all. hope not.

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #853  
go thru them with a mic and see what ya got.

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #855  
if you just grab a handfull of 20 out of the center of the box and hit them... and they are all passing.. i'd say you are fine.

if out of that 20 you start seeing out of spec projectiles.. then .. well... like i say.. i've seen guys not be able to crimp a laod due to projectiles beint .003 out

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #856  
Senator James Inholfe agrees with you and so do I....I think where there is smoke there is fire and the govt agencies are ordering enough ammo to shoot all of us more than 3 times each...They are ordering more that the US military needs in 2 yrs. with 2 wars ongoing....Do the head in sand at your own risk...right ?

Inhofe: ***** admin trying to 'dry up' ammo supply [AUDIO] | The Daily Caller

That was his (inhofle) opinion. Not informed information. Go to Hornady.com and check the FAQ page. They only have about 5% volume with the Government.

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #857  
That was his (inhofle) opinion. Not informed information. Go to Hornady.com and check the FAQ page. They only have about 5% volume with the Government.

Aww man, don't ruin their fantasies by revealing facts about what is causeing the shortage. They want to keep buying more ammo, dream about engaging in combat with the National Guard and other federal agents, and becoming revered national heroes in the second revolution.

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #858  
Senator James Inholfe agrees with you and so do I....I think where there is smoke there is fire and the govt agencies are ordering enough ammo to shoot all of us more than 3 times each...They are ordering more that the US military needs in 2 yrs. with 2 wars ongoing....Do the head in sand at your own risk...right ?

Inhofe: ***** admin trying to 'dry up' ammo supply [AUDIO] | The Daily Caller

I keep thinking of this quote from George Washington, " Altho' a large standing Army in time of Peace hath ever been considered dangerous to the liberties of a Country, yet a few Troops, under certain circumstances, are not only safe, but indispensably necessary. " I think the same goes for a large stockpile of ammo.

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #859  
I seriously wonder if all the buy up is bs anyway anybody know anybody with personal knowledge of actual shipments arriving at goobers warehouses?

I read somewhere the buy up was nothing more than pending contracts with actual transactions only taking place when asked for. The stipulation being the goobers had 1st chance on stock on hand. That's what I read and I am pretty sure it had an ammo manufacturers approval.

I believe the company's that are gouging us will pay in the end. I know I wont forget to tell them why I wont buy from them.

/ Never thought I see the day 22 lr. ammo. #860  
there are sure a few that permanently lost my bid-ness over this...

Status
Not open for further replies.