Never too young.

/ Never too young. #11  
Hello All, I think its universal, boys like motor vehicles.
My grandson is 6 next Christmass and has developed good space and distance perspective on his visits.

I call this shot where there is a will there is a way.

(the mower deck is disconnected)

R$egards Vince Smith.

Attachments

• littlefarmer1.jpg
    littlefarmer1.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 121
   / Never too young. #12  
Cardoc - teaching my wife how to use the tractor was a great idea. There was some initial trepidation on both our parts but she really dug it the first time she hefted and hauled away a tree stump in the FEL.

Now we've increased our sum work capacity and I know the tractor won't sit idle or get sold if I get hit by a bus or the like.

/ Never too young. #13  
My best childhood memories of summer visits to my Grandparents Dairy Farm all center around the 15 hp diesel tractor...

Starting a age 4, I would use the tedder down one row and up the next... posted the picture of me on TBN from that first tractor summer.

Another great memory was the Saturday afternoon hay ride with all the cousins... we didn't care where we were going, just so long as we were going...

/ Never too young. #14  
Vince- Its not just boys, on the farm all the girls like the tractor too! But, I think they are built for men, because I feel like I look like your grandson when I drive the Ford. Haha!

/ Never too young.
A day after seeing my grandson on the tractor, my granddaughter had to have a ride as well. She just turned 3. She told grandma that the ride was rough, and loud. Yes she was wearing ear protection.

Attachments

• PICT0044.JPG
    PICT0044.JPG
    204.3 KB · Views: 92
  • PICT0045.JPG
    PICT0045.JPG
    200.7 KB · Views: 81