New 2015

/ New 2015 #1  

lil red

Well I just got my first tractor ever, I got a Mahindra 2015 and so far I love it, I have mowed my 5 acres with it, and it was great. Ive never driven a tractor before or even mowed anything, cant wait till the grass gets high again. I had my rough mower alittle low a couple of times and did some plowing but was easily fixed. And got stuck once but put the 4 wheel drive on and got out of that. I love the farm life, and my Mahindra.

lil red:)

/ New 2015 #2  
Congratulations lil red, you've got a great tractor. Did you get the gear or the hydro? Have fun learning the in's and out's.

/ New 2015 #3  
Congratulations lil red, I was just curious if you got the loader with it. I'm about to pull the trigger myself tomorrow. Seems like just the right size for me. After many months of searching! I was really impressed once I got on it and tried it out. :) Have fun!!

/ New 2015
[ Congratulations lil red, you've got a great tractor. Did you get the gear or the hydro? Have fun learning the in's and out's.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much, I got the gear and I have to tell you Ive never driven a stick in my life, but this tractor is easy to drive. So far I have a grand total of 5 hrs. on it. I did not get the front end loader as I dont need one just yet. I looked at the TYM and it was very uncomfortable to sit in and the fenders were plastic, if I going to pay alot of money for a tractor it better be metal!.

Nancy
lil red

/ New 2015 #5  
lil red said:
Thank you so much, I got the gear and I have to tell you Ive never driven a stick in my life, but this tractor is easy to drive. So far I have a grand total of 5 hrs. on it. I did not get the front end loader as I dont need one just yet. I looked at the TYM and it was very uncomfortable to sit in and the fenders were plastic, if I going to pay alot of money for a tractor it better be metal!.

Nancy
lil red
You will be surprised how many people shop price whether than construction. I see it everyday where people compare our products to products that are not comparable, and I have to explain the differences. Alot of people go with pricing to find out they could have saved money by getting quality first. My boss refuses to reduce his standards just to sell more product. One day they will have to come up to our standards, but he will not go down to there standards.

Glad to see people still looks at more than price.

Jason B Bour
Bishop Enterprises Inc Bell Buckle, TN

/ New 2015 #6  
I for one wouldn't care to pay a little more for a better product. Plus I'd dang sure like to buy american or atleast as many american jobs created as possible.
Why not sell directly to the public instead of requiring them to go through the dealer? Be like whatever insurance company that was and eliminate the middleman. What years were your mowers on Mahindras? I was looking at a 2015 with a 60" mmm think it was an 04.

/ New 2015 #7  
We have no problems selling to the public as long as there is not a stocking dealer in the area. Currently we do not have any dealers ordering in your area.

We do prefer to use dealers for many reasons. One, it is cheaper. Right now what we have in stock is leftover from when we shipped direct to Mahindra. Due to the quanties we had to mass produce at one time, and ship at one time, manufaturing costs and shipping cost was lower. Now if we manufacture these decks just to have them available for customers to by, we would have to do it at smaller quanties, which cost more, and ship one at a time, which also is higher in cost. If we do not get enough dealers to turn in their fall booking on this product we will have to discotinue it. When dealers book inventory in the fall we know how many will sell for sure, and can estimate how many to have in surplus, and reduces the risk.

Second reason we prefer dealers is a good dealer is not there to just take your many and say have a nice day. They can offer installation services, and repair as well as keep replacement parts on hand for you.

Remeber a good dealer is important to the supply chain for many reasons.

Jason B Bour

/ New 2015 #8  
jwcinpk said:
Why not sell directly to the public instead of requiring them to go through the dealer? Be like whatever insurance company that was and eliminate the middleman. What years were your mowers on Mahindras? I was looking at a 2015 with a 60" mmm think it was an 04.

Did you ever get my PM that you can buy directly from us? Also yes our decks was on the '04. I think in '06 they went with another brand. On the new decks, from what I have been told, you have to buy the mounting seperately in the ballpark of $1,000. Our decks still come with the mounting hardware at no extra costs.

Jason B Bour

/ New 2015 #9  
lil red said:
Well I just got my first tractor ever, I got a Mahindra 2015 and so far I love it, I have mowed my 5 acres with it, and it was great. Ive never driven a tractor before or even mowed anything, cant wait till the grass gets high again. I had my rough mower alittle low a couple of times and did some plowing but was easily fixed. And got stuck once but put the 4 wheel drive on and got out of that. I love the farm life, and my Mahindra.

lil red:)
lil red you got a great little tractor, bought my 2015hst with FEL about a year
ago, it has done all that i have asked, this is a sweet little tractor, hope you enjoy yours as much as i have, crackercap