New 2017 Deere 2R series tractors

/ New 2017 Deere 2R series tractors #43  
I never understood why they don't offer a 72in deck on a 2 series, I feel it could easily handle it. Heck I bet a 1 series could use a 72in

/ New 2017 Deere 2R series tractors #44  
I never understood why they don't offer a 72in deck on a 2 series, I feel it could easily handle it. Heck I bet a 1 series could use a 72in

They do offer it. 60" and 72" drive-over auto-connect deck. Here is a cutout from there build-your-own page.
https://configure.deere.com/cbyo/#/en_us/configure/17905139/related

60D AutoConnect 7-Iron Mid-Mount Side Discharge Mower (MY17 and newer 2032R/2038R, 3R Series, and 3120-3720 Tractors)
Add Product
Image not available
72D AutoConnect 7-Iron Mid-Mount Side Discharge Mower (MY17 and newer 2032R/2038R, 3R Series, and 3120-3720 Tractors)

/ New 2017 Deere 2R series tractors #45  
I've been trying for years to finagle a good price for a 1 Series when I bought my BX's, and 2 Series when I had my B's. The closest spread to get to a JD was $3500 more, and IMO, not worth it. Last year I bought my BX2670, and the Green would have pulled well over $4k more from my pocket. I really was hopeful as I would have appreciated the change. Now that the BX 80 Series is out, I think the JD 1-Series has a lot of work to do to remotely come close to the Kubota. As I start to think about entering my pre-retirement years, I am considering ease of use. I really like the quick attach FEL, MMM, etc. Kubota offers on their SCUT's. With the JD 2-Series offering some of these features, I'm not sure I'd pay the upgrade to a 2-Series, when JD already is overpriced in my local. The 1-Series to 2-Series would probably top $15-$20k.

/ New 2017 Deere 2R series tractors #46  
I've been trying for years to finagle a good price for a 1 Series when I bought my BX's, and 2 Series when I had my B's. The closest spread to get to a JD was $3500 more, and IMO, not worth it. Last year I bought my BX2670, and the Green would have pulled well over $4k more from my pocket. I really was hopeful as I would have appreciated the change. Now that the BX 80 Series is out, I think the JD 1-Series has a lot of work to do to remotely come close to the Kubota. As I start to think about entering my pre-retirement years, I am considering ease of use. I really like the quick attach FEL, MMM, etc. Kubota offers on their SCUT's. With the JD 2-Series offering some of these features, I'm not sure I'd pay the upgrade to a 2-Series, when JD already is overpriced in my local. The 1-Series to 2-Series would probably top $15-$20k.

You were comparing the "R" series or "E" series JD?

/ New 2017 Deere 2R series tractors #48  
Just to add another avenue for you to possibly check. I have​ a Massey Ferguson GC 1705 which is 22hp but it is a good and tough little tractor and they are very good on price compared to the green and orange paint. If you have a dealership around I would check them out either the GC series and they have TLB s also.