New 2020 Kiotis

/ New 2020 Kiotis #2  
They also are coming out with a revised version of the ck2510. It will now be a CX and will have tilt steering, side by side pedals instead of treadle, and toolbox, and I believe some other factory options like armrests and linked pedal. IMG_3700.JPG

/ New 2020 Kiotis #3  
I like the tires on that new Kioti...Those must be the new R14s I have been hearing about.

/ New 2020 Kiotis #4  
   / New 2020 Kiotis #5  
Anyone hear when these new/revised models might be hitting dealer lots?

/ New 2020 Kiotis #7  
Looking forward to seeing the specs on the CX2510, what motor, hydro GPMs, loader and 3 point lift. I like the separate pedals versus the treadle. Allows you to put your boots flat on the deck. I wonder if the manual will have a shuttle versus traditional gears. Would love to see an 8x8 with shuttle shift on this size tractor.

/ New 2020 Kiotis #8  
I’m almost positive it will have the same specs as the ck2510, just cosmetic changes.

/ New 2020 Kiotis #10  
Very interested in seeing confirmation on the CX would love a surprise like a new Hydro with H/M/L :)

And maybe 1200-1500 lbs of loader lift! I know, I'm dreaming. I just really want a small CUT that can still lift a lot (and handle the heavy rear ballast to do it safely, of course).