New 2210 finally came in !

/ New 2210 finally came in ! #1  

tacbat

Tractor
JD2210
I finally got my 2210 after waiting 3weeks, after months of research! I have contracted permagrin, I only have 5hr's on it but they were great. I just hope the 314's feelings don't get hurt, since it is my under the trees trim mower now. I have learned allot reading all the post and it helped me make the right decission. The 2210 does a very nice job bridging between tractor and big riding mower, and plenty of power. I was looking for a replacement for the 314 but was wanting to do more then cut grass. I thought I was buying to small till I got it home and it is just right size. Thanx for everyones help!

Bill
2210 FEL 62MMM LX4 BB I-match /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New 2210 finally came in ! #2  
Congratulations on the new addtion to the family! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Enjoy the tractor therapy!

/ New 2210 finally came in ! #3  
hi Bill

Congrats on the new tractor,,, I've had mine about a month now and I'm very happy with it and amazed at how much work it does. They seem pretty small sitting at the dealer with all the larger tractors,, but at home in the garge they seem bigger. I have the same set up as you,, even the lx4, which backblade did you go with? I went with the frontier but the dealer delivered the 1048L when I wanted the 1048, I don't if I should keep it or return it.

later
Phil

/ New 2210 finally came in !
I went with the frontier blade and I paid a little to much for it but it seemed like the thing to do. Paid 425.00 but I am not looking back now I am very happy with how everything is working out. The 2210 does look small next to the big boys but I don't think I would want anything bigger to mow around the house.

Bill

/ New 2210 finally came in ! #6  
Hi Bill

Which model Frontier did you get the 1048 or 1048L. I tried to order the plain 1048 but somehow ended up with the 1048L which is supposed to be for the limited cat 1 like the 2210. I think it is also a bit lighter duty, not sure if it is anything to be concerned about or not. I guess I would just as soon have the little bit heavier one if it fits ok.

Phil

/ New 2210 finally came in ! #7  
I did not know there were two different models of the Frontier 48". I will have to look when I get home. I picked it up lastnight with my new I-match. The I-match sure makes things easier!
I took 20 tons of stone home lastnight. The truck I used did not have any way of spreading, so, I had to use my 2210. Darn the luck /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif.
Took my just over an hour using the fel and boxblade. Used to take about 6 hours using my 335 and 48" push blade.

/ New 2210 finally came in ! #8  
Sorry, forgot to look. I have the 1048. When I bought it my salesman never even mentioned the L model. It does make it pretty light in the front without the fel attached.