New 2300

/ New 2300
I ended up going with a Carry all and bolted about 30" 2x 6 to it to amke a deck and used L brackets to put 2x6 on each side and loaded 2 94lb bags of cement. this seemed to solve the problem i have been moving alot of dirt and i am able to get a full bucket and all wheels are firmly on the ground.

/ New 2300 #12  
It has 3 80lb bags of concrete in it. I use it mostly for counterweight for my front mount snow thrower, havent used it with the loader.

/ New 2300 #13  
At the risk of being low-tech, you might consider not filling the bucket to the brim. I have transported reasonably large loads of dirt and rock with nothing on the back end.

However, I did have to back my way out of a gopher hole that one of the front wheels found for me. Not sure if extra weight on the back would have
solved that one.

GC2310 -- great machine.

-- Ted

/ New 2300 #14  
Its only a .20 yd bucket. you fill it to the max weight so you can get'er done.

/ New 2300 #15  
the easy way..... you can fill the tires....... you can also purchase wheel weights...... I typically always have my 48 BB on the back, plus filled tires and have no issues at all........ when I mow I typically only have the MMM on and even with filled AG tires it is literally easier on my yard that the little riding mower I had before was