New 2320 Coming my way!!!

/ New 2320 Coming my way!!! #1  

JD230511

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 2320
Well I did it. I bought a new tractor today. Dealer is going to call me when its ready to be picked up. I bought a 2012 2320, 200cx loader, hood gard, 62D drive over deck. Should be ready on Monday or Tuesday. Traded the 2305 in on it.

/ New 2320 Coming my way!!! #2  
Congrats. You'll have to let us know about the direct comparison differences once you've had a chance to work with it a bit. Of course, we'll need pictures !!!

Frank

/ New 2320 Coming my way!!!
Congrats. You'll have to let us know about the direct comparison differences once you've had a chance to work with it a bit. Of course, we'll need pictures !!!

Frank

Thank you and I will. And I will get some pics up soon as I get it. Also i forgot in the first post, i opted for the larger 61" bucket

/ New 2320 Coming my way!!! #4  
Congrats! Hole you enjoy it:thumbsup:

Martian said:
Congrats! Hole you enjoy it:thumbsup:

Thank you. Now the hard part begins. Waiting for the dealer to call and say its ready to pick up!!!

/ New 2320 Coming my way!!! #6  
Nothing like a new toy.:cool: Congratulations.

I will be interested in your comparisons too, having bought the x749 last year I did consider the 2320.

/ New 2320 Coming my way!!! #7  
Congrats! I've been noticing the landscape guys around here are using these little tractors with loaders and backhoes on them. Thats a testament because they're depending on them to make $$$ so that says a lot about these little tractors.

/ New 2320 Coming my way!!! #8  
Congrats! I've been noticing the landscape guys around here are using these little tractors with loaders and backhoes on them. Thats a testament because they're depending on them to make $$$ so that says a lot about these little tractors.

Yes it is really simple in my setup, I don't have to pay Workmans Comp on the x749, if I can reduce the handlabor with a small machine it is easy to explain the purchase.

/ New 2320 Coming my way!!! #9  
Congrats! You'll love the upgrade. I did it but kept the 2305. Which tires are you getting? My 2305 has turfs and the 2320 has the r4. I prefer the turfs. I used the r4 in the snow for the first time this week and I was not impressed. I wish I had the turfs on both. I used to till with my 2305( not any more) I don't remember having traction issues.

Anyway, just my experience. Good luck! You'll love it!!:thumbsup:

R4s. I like them. I haven't had any trouble with them.