New 23s how difficult to add top n tilt

/ New 23s how difficult to add top n tilt #1  

tractordog

Silver Member
Tractor
T1520
Hi

Just curious how difficult would it be to add top n tilt to a 23 s?

And another question is it just overkill my thoughts were for a box blade certainly a top will be useful for a snowblower.

Dog

Last edited:
   / New 23s how difficult to add top n tilt #2  
Forgive my ignorance, what is a 23S??

/ New 23s how difficult to add top n tilt
The new 80 series bx tlb . Alphabet soup quiz

The reason I ask I thought it would not be so difficult but I see some threads for bx25d and it seem to involve more than I thought

/ New 23s how difficult to add top n tilt #5  
Hi

Just curious how difficult would it be to add top n tilt to a 23 s?

And another question is it just overkill my thoughts were for a box blade certainly a top will be useful for a snowblower.

Dog

All it takes is time, money & patience. It will improve productivity without doubt. :thumbsup:

All it takes is time, money & patience. It will improve productivity without doubt. :thumbsup:
I get the feeling it would take a lot less time and patience for you. My skill level probably does not match at these types of things

/ New 23s how difficult to add top n tilt #7  
Actually looking at this right now. Ordered my new BX2380, it has option for 2 complete double acting remotes. I ordered this to be added to the tractor. Now I'm going to look into the actuators for a BX and see if I want to go all the way for TNT or at least just get the tilt.

/ New 23s how difficult to add top n tilt #8  
I just received back my BX from local dealer. Had them install 3rd function on FEL for operating landprides SGC0548 grapple. Also, had them install both rear remotes. Just today, I ordered a hydraulic Top Link, hoses, and fittings from surplus center. Will post once complete.
Snapchat-991930926.jpg
20170514_094318.jpg

/ New 23s how difficult to add top n tilt #9  
I just received back my BX from local dealer. Had them install 3rd function on FEL for operating landprides SGC0548 grapple. Also, had them install both rear remotes. Just today, I ordered a hydraulic Top Link, hoses, and fittings from surplus center. Will post once complete.
View attachment 515398
View attachment 515399
Nice. Put the 3rd function on my BX25 as well and put together my own dual rear remote setup too. Would love to see a pic of your rear remote setup. Curious how the dealer put it together for you.