New 24' Trailer

/ New 24' Trailer #1  

garth466

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 3120
Well I gave up the idea of finding a dumping trailer that was also usefull for hauling the tractor. I ended up having Top Notch build me a 24' 14,000 GVW trailer. Inside of 5 days they built it and had a license plate on it. It seems pretty stout and at $4700, it seems like a pretty good price. It even came with the box and one of those cool big rig type jacks.

Attachments

• Janisko2 022.jpg
    Janisko2 022.jpg
    798.6 KB · Views: 421
  • Janisko2 023.jpg
    Janisko2 023.jpg
    722.2 KB · Views: 330
  • Janisko2 024.jpg
    Janisko2 024.jpg
    838 KB · Views: 293
   / New 24' Trailer #2  
Nice looking trailer Garth, wow 5 days thats really fast service, and I like the box. When I bought my 20' 10,000 GVW I had to drive almost a hundred miles just to find one but it is nice to have around when needed. MH

/ New 24' Trailer #3  
Wow ! Nice trailer. I like the length also....... just right in my opinion. Congrats !

/ New 24' Trailer #4  
Nice indeed. Wish I had a 24 instead of a 20 '. Good job.

/ New 24' Trailer #5  
Looks nice. I wish my trailer was 24'. They have gone up a lot though. I bought my 18' trailer new for under $1000. It had used tires, brakes on one axle, and it and lacked the box. I have added the box and a wench. It has spent less than 10 nights outside the pole barn and still looks like new. It only gets used maybe 50 times a year.

Anyway good looking trailer.

Chris

/ New 24' Trailer
I certainly don't want anymore than 24'. I think I should be fine to get two jeeps on it for the yearly Liberty trip we take. I'm kicking myself now for not adding lights on the outsides of the fenders. I know it wouldn't have been a problem and probably only a few bucks, but they are nice when taking turns in the dark. I know I use them on my boat trailer all the time. I'll probably just do what I did for the other trailer and put something very reflective on them and it the aux. rear lights for those corners.

Yes the cost of steel has gone up, but the lumber package has gone down. Kind of a double edged sword for me since I'm getting ready to fall about 70 big trees. Oh well, at least the IRS will get less.

/ New 24' Trailer #7  
VERY nice. Where did you get it?

-Brian

/ New 24' Trailer
Top Notch Trailers. They have a page, but they are in Rochester, WA. It is the slow time for them, so they are a little more generous this time of year. That's also why they had the thing done and through inspection 4 days after I said I'll take one.

/ New 24' Trailer #9  
Nice trailer.

Diamondpilot said:
Looks nice. I wish my trailer was 24'. They have gone up a lot though. I bought my 18' trailer new for under $1000. It had used tires, brakes on one axle, and it and lacked the box. I have added the box and a wench. It has spent less than 10 nights outside the pole barn and still looks like new. It only gets used maybe 50 times a year.

Anyway good looking trailer.

Chris

You know, my brother added a wench last year...he later divorced it when he found out it was a money hungry wench.:)

/ New 24' Trailer #10  
Nice trailer and a good all around investment for a man's needs, in my opinion.