New 26XL Shuttle TLB Owner

/ New 26XL Shuttle TLB Owner #1  

McCabe68

Tractor
Mahindra 26XL
So I decided to buy my first tractor for all the yard work (tree clearing and grading) that I need to do on my property and so far this has been a fun tractor to operate the past 2 weeks. I would have never thought that moving huge honeysuckle and sticker bushes would be so easy and skidding logs is a breeze. Haven't used the backhoe yet but I am sure at some point I will be able to justify the 6000.00 add on price I hope :D .
So from what I understand this is actually a Mitsubishi Tractor frame and engine and is assembled in Japan? can anybody verify that information? Is there anything "Mahindra" about the tractor and does anyone know what Mitsubishi's version model number is? Just curious how different theirs is.

/ New 26XL Shuttle TLB Owner #2  
Congratulations on the new machine. We just got the Max 24. As for the other question on your post there's others on the Mahindra thread with way more of that product knowledge and will chime in. Anyway Enjoy your new machine.

/ New 26XL Shuttle TLB Owner #3  
there is a plate on the frame on the left side of the tractor that says something like, "Made for Mahindra by Mitsubishi Motors, Japan", and then the serial number.

Great little machines, they are.