New 4320

/ New 4320 #1  

BigGary

Bronze Member
Tractor
JD 4320
I took delivery last Tues. of;
JD 4320 w/E-hydro four way loader buckt, 448 back hoe and a MX6 cutter.
$38,500
First impressions, the tractor is a pleasure to operate and seems to have power to spare. The 448 has exceeded my expectations as far as power to dig difficult oak stumps and to roll out bolders that the loader can not pick up.
The four way bucket was $1550 well spent. The bucket and loader will grasp and lift a large stump with ease. This saves a lot of awkward pushing and dismounting to chain the stump-rock to the bucket.
I have not used the cutter yet but intend to this week end.
The hoe can be removed from the machine in a real timed ten min. i dont know how long installing the arms and Imatch quick connecter will take but it looks to be not too bad.
I will post pics soon and am glade that i found this forum.
Where do I find this profile that Ishould fill out?

/ New 4320 #2  
Welcome BigGary! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm a Big Garry too. I just don't advertise it like you do! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

To fill out your profile, go to the top of the page and click on My Home . From there, scroll down towards the bottom of the page until you see a section titled Main Configuration . Under this title, you will see 3 different areas of information that you can edit. Just click on the Edit button to the right of the information you want to edit, and once you make the changes, make sure that you click on the submit button at the bottom of the screen.

Good luck, and we look forward to your participation in the future! And remember to post some pics of that new tractor! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ New 4320
Well GolfGar i'm 6-2 260lbs so I might as well own up!

/ New 4320 #4  
Like I said........

I'm NOT advertising! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New 4320 #5  
Welcome aboard, please post some pic's as soon as you can!
We are all interested to hear how the new models are working out.
PS. I'm not quite that big....yet...working on it though.

Be safe with all that power, don't let folks get to close if you are new at this. I had a friend smacked pretty hard trying to show someone how to use a backhoe. Luckily, when it swung at him, it only hit him as it was hitting the stop/limit.

/ New 4320 #6  
Yeah, onlookers always want to get up close and look in the hole... The hoe seems to think it shouldn't have to worry about them...

/ New 4320
Kyle
this tactor is replacing a 1957 international DU350 that had a wainroy cable swing hoe and Anderson loader so i'm not too green in the operation of equipment of this type. I had the International for about 15 years and got tired of working on it more that working with it. I look at things this way, if I take a little longer and don't damage the equipment of myself, good enough.
i will get some pics this w/e and get them posted. The four in one is real slick and people gotta see what it can do. I used a 110TBL for a few days that had one and it sold me.

/ New 4320 #8  
Welcome BigGary. Where abouts in Central MA? I'm in Hopedale.
Steve Z

/ New 4320
Brookfield, just north of Sturbridge

/ New 4320 #10  
I will have had my 4320 for two weeks this Saturday and I agree with you on the surprising power they have. The hoe digs through clay without reservation, and I have dug out a boulder nearly the size of a desk. The thing I am really enthused about besides the power is the comfort. I have never been on such a plush seat before. It feels like the tractor has shocks and springs at each corner. Great ergonomics. Someone at Deere did their homework on these tractors.