new 45 loader WooHoo !

/ new 45 loader WooHoo ! #11  
geek, that relief valve is exactly what you shim.....I installed a pressure guage in one of the ports, pulled the lever to see the current psi....it only takes the thinest shim to gain big, dont over due it(think mine was .010 shim)------also the tall mast is the rops on these units, great design... to bad the fel are eliminated on the new x series(so iv heard)

Last edited:
   / new 45 loader WooHoo !
referring to the sticker in the picture, it seems it was put there for a reason and I understand what it means, but how is it supposed to work? as far as I can tell, it is just a sticker.

what am I missing?

sticker001.JPG

TIA,

geek

/ new 45 loader WooHoo !
I'd say you're missing the bucket indicator mechanism, which should be visible in the drawings for the loader on JD Parts online. www.jdparts.com

all I see in the drawings is the same sticker. looks like I have everything else.

geek

/ new 45 loader WooHoo ! #15  
all I see in the drawings is the same sticker. looks like I have everything else.

geek

I wonder if the sticker is just telling you that the top of the bucket is on the same plane as the cutting edge. That would seem like a waste of a sticker.

/ new 45 loader WooHoo ! #16  
arlen, you are correct.....you will get the feel of where level is before the top of the bucket will help:)

/ new 45 loader WooHoo ! #17  
I've had loader for 7 years, once you have it you'll find so many jobs for it year round.
Enjoy!