new 45s from wallace tractor

/ new 45s from wallace tractor #1  

GMTECH

Im going to pick my new new tractor up on sat, cant wait to meet the people at wallce in person all have been very nice and they seem to give best deals If your looking for a tractor call them

/ new 45s from wallace tractor #2  
I am envious. Please post pictures if you get time!

/ new 45s from wallace tractor #3  
/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Boy-O-boy I hope we can make the deadline /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ new 45s from wallace tractor #4  
Seem to be many fine Kioti dealers here at TBN, but with that said, I don't think that you can go wrong with Rick & Amy at Wallace Tractor.

Rick is a man of his word (Amy keeps him in line), no BS and will deliver as promised. Even though, he kept my backhoe /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I tried 2 local dealers within 50 miles or so of my farm and was unable to deal with either of them.

/ new 45s from wallace tractor #5  
I was wondering what Rick did with your backhoe. The "won't fit on the trailer" excuse was pretty lame. Maybe he just kept it as a toy for himself? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ new 45s from wallace tractor #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I was wondering what Rick did with your backhoe. The "won't fit on the trailer" excuse was pretty lame. Maybe he just kept it as a toy for himself? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif)</font>

I'm waiting on my backhoe as well, should be here Monday. In the meantime, I had a M-F 900 post hole digger delivered this morning to aid in the planting of some trees, and digging fence post hole to start, then it'll be used for pole barn holes.

/ new 45s from wallace tractor #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I was wondering what Rick did with your backhoe. The "won't fit on the trailer" excuse was pretty lame. Maybe he just kept it as a toy for himself? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif )</font>

It won't fit on my Craftsman!

I sell tractors for a liven I can't afford to buy one.

/ new 45s from wallace tractor #8  
<font color="blue"> I sell tractors for a liven I can't afford to buy one. </font>

Something tells me you know where to borrow one when you need it. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ new 45s from wallace tractor #9  
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ new 45s from wallace tractor #10  
/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif