Price Check New 5115M

/ New 5115M #11  
They had one of those at the dealer the other day. Man it was sweet. buddy seat, moon roof and Michelin Radials. Unfortunately out of my price range.
Nice Ride

/ New 5115M #12  
Nice tractor, it looks nice with the tires fully extended out. Got a 5085M like that, with no loader and high crop tires. Really nice tractor.

/ New 5115M
It has Michelin Agribib Rear 420/85 R34 Front 13.6 R24. They are stock just turned out the rims.

/ New 5115M
Thanks we are proud of it. My Dad and I went in together and bought it. He always has wanted a cab tractor and he is not getting any younger. We have about 65 head of Moma cows and cut/bail about 200 acres of hay. Just a hobbie really never any profit at the end of the year. Helps on taxes just a bit. My dad is a workaholic and he loves them cows about as much as he dose my Moma. Lol

/ New 5115M #15  
Just a hobbie really never any profit at the end of the year.

Congrats on your new tractor!! I find it hard to believe that you aren't making any profit on cattle with the prices as high as they are. I converted all my tillable ground to hay and pasture and went to all cattle/hay. I've made more PROFIT off those old cows than I ever made from corn or beans. Bear in mind that I have a lot of river bottom ground and I get whatever is left after the deer, turkey, crows, raccoon, beaver and squirrel have taken their portion.

/ New 5115M
I'm sure there may be a small profit but we always seem to find a way to spend it on the farm. Weather it be on fertilizer or renting new land. And of corse we are always building new fence and working on or buying new equipment. We really enjoy raising cattle and I'm sure money could be made with 100 more head and 500 more acres. It would also help if we paid closer attention to the money we have going out as well as coming in. But all in all it is really just a break even hobbie that we love to do. I've been at it now for all 34 years of my life and I plan on my son carrying on the tradition.

/ New 5115M #19  
Sweet tractor! I got a 2012 5085M with the same tires, turned out just like yours. Got the H260 loader as well. Are your rears filled?

/ New 5115M
Yes they are. I thought about filling the front tires to get a little more traction on the front when filling the bucket. Do you have triple remotes? I only have the dual remotes. I like the adjustments on the triple remotes.