New 5420

/ New 5420 #11  
A fine machine; good pictures, too. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ New 5420 #12  
Nice looking tractor. Sort of puts my new CK20 in perspective. But then again, that's the fun part of tractor ownership. We can enjoy our tractor of any size, any hp. I also enjoy my 30 year old YM2000. Congratulations on your new toy!

/ New 5420
Rat,

Yes everything is licensed from Oregon for me. Our ranch back home is in eastern oregon and western idaho. My mom and one brother live on the oregon side. The place my dad left me is on both sides of the river too but the house is on the oregon side. That place is what I use for our corporate address so that's where everything gets licensed through.

Mike,
You are right on the specs, thanks for posting those.

I included a little pic of all three deeres.

Attachments

• 302047-tractor.JPG
    302047-tractor.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 233
   / New 5420 #14  
That's gorgeous, doc!! Better park it quick before it gets dirty. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I've never had a cab.. do you roast in there, or do you have A/C, or can you easily remove the windows if you want to?

Anyway, congrats!!

Bob

/ New 5420 #15  
A real beautiful machine. Thanks for posting the pics.

...Bob

/ New 5420
Bob it's all climate controlled!!! Heat, air, and defrost! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ New 5420 #17  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Bob it's all climate controlled!!! Heat, air, and defrost! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif )</font>

LOL! That's super! I presume you still have to steer? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

We've come a long way from wrestling with a plow drawn by a horse, eh? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Enjoy!!!

Bob

/ New 5420 #18  
thats a beauty Cowboydoc,someday I will own a new deere w cab,we had a nice 1066 farmall w cab when I was growing up w climate control and radio it was nice and quiet in there,can only imagine how nice the new JD is,looks great !!

/ New 5420 #19  
Richard.

Very, very nice tractor. You better add some window cleaner to your tool box. That a lot of glass.

Eric

/ New 5420 #20  
Richard, I'll take your 4440. Remember, I posted pictures of the one that we have that's wrecked. I have a lot of parts now!!

You have a lot of glass just like my Kubota. Is it low "E" glass? I actually got a sunburn in the cab of the 5030.