New 723

/ New 723 #11  
Really like the tractor! How's it pull that subsoiler? Your 3rd function is factory on loader joystick right? Limbinator makes a hydraulic chainsaw that would mount on your bucket for limb trimming. It is very neat, going to get one this week for daddy's m7040.

/ New 723 #12  
The subsoiler is no problem,,,,,,,,,,,,mostly clay in my area,,,,,,,,,the bigger rocks will shear the pin,,,,it is impressive on the tractor,,,,I use it more for loosening up bumps and humps so that I can scoop them up with the bucket. Last week I used the plow to do the loosening,,,seems to work even better to get the soil in condition to move with the bucket. The 3rd function if I understand your question correctly is on the joy stick and a after market installation. Not sure what kind as the dealer installed it for me. Ummmmm,,I wanted a M7040 but I would have to sell the farm to get one,,,,,,so it was a catch 22!! :) I will investigate the limbinator,,,thanks!!

/ New 723 #13  
Good deal. I ask about the 3rd function because the one I looked already had it, just wondering. I would not long for a 7040. Daddy's has power and is comfortable but transmission is way too fast and hyd. are just okay. It is hard to do any finesse work. He has had two and I tried to talk him out of the second one but he had his heart set on it for whatever reason. I just don't see the value in it.