New and Knew

/ New and Knew #1  
Tractor
Kubota MX5800
Life as Grandpa just got better, 'cuz now I can introduce my little ones to the marvels of tractor-grandpa-Dano. No rides for them on this workhorse, the Kubota MX5800 I bought today, but they can watch -- and we will wear orange caps together. I've been reading and learning here the past couple weeks -- a LOT -- and am grateful. Many members contributed to my decision today, so thank you! New to CUT's and Knew I needed to join TbN. Thanks, Dan

/ New and Knew #2  
Congratulations Dan!!! Those grand kids are sure going to be watching lol. Looks like you have some acreage, so maybe a cart for Grandpa to give hayrides. Enjoy your new tractor and many new adventures. Donnie

/ New and Knew #4  
Yup, excellent choice!

/ New and Knew #6  
:welcome:
To the TBN forum Dan. Yes, it is great to be a Grandpa and even greater to have a nice new big tractor. My smallest granddaughter always want to wear my dirty old Bota hat because it is orange. Happy days ahead for you.

/ New and Knew #7  
Hi Dan. Congrats on your Kubota!

:welcome:

/ New and Knew
Thanks Catherine. In your role of TBN Support, can you help me get my profile pic to show on posts I make? I've looked through HELP, reconfigured my pic to 56kb, though the pixels are 239 x 150. Thanks, Dan

/ New and Knew #9  
Thanks Catherine. In your role of TBN Support, can you help me get my profile pic to show on posts I make? I've looked through HELP, reconfigured my pic to 56kb, though the pixels are 239 x 150. Thanks, Dan

Fixed it for you. :)