New B3000 delivered

/ New B3000 delivered
Took a few more pics after I washed the bugs & road grime off of it from the long trip out here. Then I took to waxing it. :D Got it a bit dusty afterwards, but a good breeze should blow the dust right off that nice slippery wax job.

Looks like we have some snow coming this weekend. I haven't decided if I'll put the new blower on since it doesn't look like we're gonna get enough, but I guess I could plow it all into a pile and then fire up the blower. :laughing:

Attachments

• IMG_8182.jpg
    IMG_8182.jpg
    566.9 KB · Views: 345
  • IMG_8184.JPG
    IMG_8184.JPG
    880.9 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_8185.JPG
    IMG_8185.JPG
    790 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_8183.jpg
    IMG_8183.jpg
    438.2 KB · Views: 302
   / New B3000 delivered
congrats Bandit, i noticed you are in Col., did you light up the now legal celebratory joint or munch on some funny muffin?

I voted against the stoner mandate. After this election, though, maybe I should become a stoner so I can deal with what's coming down the pike.

/ New B3000 delivered #14  
Congrats, now that you have it waxxed it is okay to take it out and get it dirty.

/ New B3000 delivered
I've gotten it real dusty trying to get some dirtwork that I started with the B3030 finished. I'm enjoying coming in from working on the tractor for a couple hours without being covered in dust.

Supposed to get cold & snowy this weekend, but it doesn't sound like we're gonna get much snow, but I'm gonna try to get it out in the storm anyway just to see what it's like being in a snowstorm while in a cab. :D

I'm dying to try the new snowblower in a big storm, but it sounds like it may be a while yet.

/ New B3000 delivered
Well, we finally got some snow. Only 3", but I went out this afternoon anyway to try out the new cab. :D

I plowed most of the drive to one side, creating a decent sized windrow & some nice piles so I could fire up the new rear blower for the first time this season. Very impressed with how far the blower throws the snow, and am REALLY glad to now have a cab, as the rear and side of the cab got pretty well covered when blowing, even with virtually no wind.

My idea for installing a piece of plexi on the back of the ROPS on my B3030 when I initially purchased the blower earlier this fall, would not have kept the snow off of me. SO GLAD I finally have a cab. :thumbsup:

Especially nice being able to clear snow in jeans and a long sleeve shirt in 11* outside temps. I actually had to turn the heat down because I was getting way too hot in there. Cabs are AWESOME. :cool2:

/ New B3000 delivered #17  
You are so lucky you got snow.

/ New B3000 delivered
Unfortunately, we are way behind this year. I think by this time last year, we already had 4-5 feet of snow. I know we were at 8 feet by the end of last December. Hoping we don't have a dry winter this year. It's been a while since we had one of our 6-7 foot, 2-3 day storms, so it seems we're due for one of those pretty soon.

Got the new blower to help me deal with the 2-3 foot storms that we've gotten every year since we've been here, so hoping I didn't jinx the major storm events when I ordered the blower this fall.

/ New B3000 delivered #19  
I have a question about your new B3000: Does it have a 12-volt accessory plug?

/ New B3000 delivered
No, but there's a spare 12v, 20A accessory wire in the left side pillar that you could wire an accessory plug to, or most any other 12v add-on for that matter. Haven't check to see if it is switched or not, but would assume it probably would be.