New banner at top of the page?

/ New banner at top of the page? #1  

K5lwq

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti LK2554, Branson 4815C, Satoh Beaver, Speedex
I use my iPhone exclusively for TBN. In the last few days a new banner popped up at the top of the screen. It replaces the menu bar when I scroll down the page. You can hit an arrow that closes it but the down arrow remains. Is there a way to get rid of this? I don’t mind the adds but this one interferes with the menu bar.

IMG_1682.png

IMG_1683.png

/ New banner at top of the page? #2  
Me too… the moving ads are more frequent and often come from top, bottom or both.

/ New banner at top of the page? #3  
That shouldn't be there. I'll try to replicate it so I can figure out what's triggering it.

/ New banner at top of the page? #4  
It does NOT show up using the IOS app (that is no longer available). It must be a new previously undisclosed FEATURE of using the mobile browser.

/ New banner at top of the page?
I have always liked the desktop view on the iPhone. So I have it set to request desktop view when I open the page.

/ New banner at top of the page? #6  
It does NOT show up using the IOS app (that is no longer available). It must be a new previously undisclosed FEATURE of using the mobile browser.
Wrong.

/ New banner at top of the page? #7  
The first statement is not wrong.

The second statement was simply an attempt at a humerous dig of software coders.

/ New banner at top of the page? #8  
Need those emojis in there. 🤪

/ New banner at top of the page? #9  
It moved to the bottom of the page for MS Edge and Win 11. The previous Disney ad had lines that started at the top and ran down the left side of the page.

1685877863707.png

/ New banner at top of the page? #10  
Here is the Disney ad. Lines start on the right side, travel across the top, and down the left side. Then the ad size at the bottom increases.

1685878476535.png

1685878492845.png