Loader New Bobcat FEL

/ New Bobcat FEL #21  
   / New Bobcat FEL #22  
CHROME!:licking:

/ New Bobcat FEL #23  
I was just at my dealers asking about the FEL and he showed me a Bobcat document with pictures and specs. that clearly shows the differences between the new and old loaders. So based on what I saw in this document I'm satisfied with the newer models. Strongly recommend you go to your dealer and ask to see this document if you do have concerns about the new FEL.

/ New Bobcat FEL #24  
well got my CT235 with the new loader delivered yesterday, the grease points on the new design are a plus. however on the negative they have these shims welded into the lower loader arm connection points to the frame of the tractor and mine is all messed up, there is no play and you can see the thickness of the shim has been ground down and is bear metal, just something for all of you new shoppers to check. waiting on what they are proposing to do about it....

/ New Bobcat FEL #25  
however on the negative they have these shims welded into the lower loader arm connection points to the frame of the tractor and mine is all messed up, there is no play and you can see the thickness of the shim has been ground down and is bear metal, just something for all of you new shoppers to check. waiting on what they are proposing to do about it....

Have any pix of that? Isn't the fact that there is no play a good thing?

/ New Bobcat FEL #26  
no play is a good thing until you try to reinstall the loader and need it perfectly aligned....

/ New Bobcat FEL #27  
About the time they get everything right on these tractors, then they have to go and mess with it! Not a huge deal as long as it lifts what it's supposed to and is reliable. Now the shims missing paint and fitting too tight? I'd ask that dealer to demonstrate that the loader comes on and goes back on with ease. Then I'd want it painted as good as new if it does install/remove acceptably. If it doesn't, then I'd want a new loader.

/ New Bobcat FEL #28  
no worries, they said worst case they will get me an entire new loader mount.

Attachments

• DSC03901_640x480.jpg
    DSC03901_640x480.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 359
  • DSC03903_640x480.jpg
    DSC03903_640x480.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 366
   / New Bobcat FEL #29  
update: new loader mount on order, timeframe tbd

/ New Bobcat FEL #30  
I have a new CT335 with the new loader, it looks good. I dont see any problems with it at all...