New Boomers

/ New Boomers #11  
I wish they still used Shibaura. Those tractors had far nicer features. I really wanted one back in 2008 but out of the 4 New Holland dealers within 7 hours of me that I visited, none of them seemed interested in selling a compact tractor at all.

I didn't realize the Shibaura relationship started back when they were still Ford tractors.

Not sure how I feel about the new LS built units. I hear a lot of bad reviews on LS.
I owned a TC40D and a TC40DA from about 2002 to 2007. I thought they were great tractors. The visibility from the operator's position to the front of the tractor I think was unmatched. The four cylinder Shibaura engine was so smooth and was much quieter than many of the newer engines.

/ New Boomers #12  
I owned a TC40D and a TC40DA from about 2002 to 2007. I thought they were great tractors. The visibility from the operator's position to the front of the tractor I think was unmatched. The four cylinder Shibaura engine was so smooth and was much quieter than many of the newer engines.
I had Tc26da it was trouble free tractor with MMM. No complaints for reliability. However changing oil you had to be careful not to allow oil to fill cylinder to avoid engine failure. There were a few failures to generate service note on the TC series. Naturally they were lighter duty tractor since there was no subframe for loader mount. Typically you hear about the bell housing cracking from a loader mount. The life of the TC series was based on how it was used. They were not as heavy duty as prior 1600,1700,1900 and 2000 series Ford Tractors, compact.

/ New Boomers
However changing oil you had to be careful not to allow oil to fill cylinder to avoid engine failure. There were a few failures to generate service note on the TC series.
How does that happen?