New BX-25

/ New BX-25 #1  
Tractor
BX-25
Just had to announce that I picked up a new BX-25 in early December. As of tonight, I have put 47 hrs on it. Almost time to change fluids. The tractor keeps amazing me.

Tonight I went rock hunting for a retaining wall project. There is a 3rd rock underneath that was too large for me to push into the bucket...had to work the bucket underneath of it. The load was so heavy that I need four wheel drive to transport, yet, the bucket lifted with no apparent struggle at 1600 RPMs.

Attachments

• DSC04665.jpg
    DSC04665.jpg
    1,019.1 KB · Views: 394
  • DSC04666.jpg
    DSC04666.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 337
  • 100_5319.jpg
    100_5319.jpg
    818 KB · Views: 380
   / New BX-25 #2  
Just had to announce that I picked up a new BX-25 in early December. As of tonight, I have put 47 hrs on it. Almost time to change fluids. The tractor keeps amazing me.

Tonight I went rock hunting for a retaining wall project. There is a 3rd rock underneath that was too large for me to push into the bucket...had to work the bucket underneath of it. The load was so heavy that I need four wheel drive to transport, yet, the bucket lifted with no apparent struggle at 1600 RPMs.

Congrats!!! How did you happen to get AG tires on it??? Oh, and nice pictures!!! :thumbsup:

/ New BX-25 #4  
Congratulations, the AG tires are a nice addition!!!!

/ New BX-25 #5  
One BX 25 to another - Howdy !

LAter

/ New BX-25 #6  
Congratulations on your new tractor.:thumbsup:

/ New BX-25 #7  
what a nice BX25, they are quite a tractor, real work horse, enjoy.
DevilDog

/ New BX-25 #8  
Congrats on your BX25 purchase. They are workhorses for sure.
Quite a load in that bucket.

/ New BX-25 #9  
Congrats on the new BX-25. You will absolutely love it, as have I. There's getting to be quite a group of us BX25 owners on TBN - maybe we should have our own topic!:thumbsup:

P.S. Get the bucket expander from bxpanded.com - I have it, and it really makes a big difference in terms of how much you can carry with the FEL. Also, check the front axle fluid right away - they seem to ship them with the level way too low. Also, make SURE you get the Bro-Tek skid plates to protect your HST fan and other delicate parts underneath. (Search the threads on this topic and you will see what I mean.)

Finally, you will probably want to work until dark many times with your new BX, and so you should invest in some ROPS lights (bxpanded.com has the best deal on these), and DON'T forget the lower the ROPS when you drive in to your (7' OH door) garage or.....

Enjoy, and welcome to the BX25 club!:welcome: