New BX Photos

/ New BX Photos #1  

ejnichol

Silver Member
I got mine delivered June 22. Not much activity on forum on this holiday week so here are some pictures.

I am the beach but half wishing I could be working on my property with the bx.

The last picture I would title, 'Wishful Thinking' or 'All in a Days Work'. I did drag those two tree trunks out of a ditch up a steep grade and down the road to this lot clearing pile. In low range of course. Not what a the bh attachment is designed for but what its good at. Makes a good boom for chaining things to and remove from hard to get at spots.

One shows the beginings of a ramp to hopefully get this bx into that storage building with. Lots more work than invisioned, the ramp and concrete pads for support. THe other shows the bx flexing its muscles.

Attachments

• BX24 010B.jpg
    BX24 010B.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 425
  • BX24 002B.jpg
    BX24 002B.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 388
  • BX24 008B.jpg
    BX24 008B.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 390
   / New BX Photos #2  
Congrats on the new work horse, it's amazing what they will do, they remind me of a Pit Bull in the body of a Chihuahua. I especially like pic#3, you can get a lot done in the woods with that thing, be sure and do a search and read up on the hydro fan, not cheap to replace should a stick get in there and break the blades off, part is like five bucks, labor takes an arm and a leg. My suggestion, invest in or make a skidplate absolutely first thing before you go in the woods with the MMM removed. There is a guy that makes a skidplate and sells them here, Bro-Teck or similar. Not hard to fab your own if you have the time. I know you'll have fun workin' it.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/customization/40142-soft-underbelly.html?highlight=soft+underbelly

/ New BX Photos
Milkman

Your right about that fan and protection. Although its hard to tell, but that brush pile is mucho big and the trees I was pulling were long and heavy. Had to get close to that pile so that I cut them up with saw, in bucket.' The ruts in that lot were large and had it not been for manuevering and the deck I could have 'bit' the blades there.

One of the strongest things about these little tractors is their pulling ability in four wheel drive. Pulling those trunks out of the ditch and up the grade with all the attachements loaded was no small feat.

I need to order some plates pronto.