New BX2360

/ New BX2360 #12  
One thing you should do, sooner rather than later, is check the oil in the front axle. It's usually shipped with super udt and is also usually about 2 quarts low. This is due to the oil working its way into all the nooks and crannies in the four wheel drive front axle after the initial fill. I think you'll be doing the same after fluid change as well, as filling the empty reservoir doesn't fill in all the nooks and crannies. The low oil condition, however, doesn't seem to have as serious an effect in the front axles and I have read of bx series owners not discovering it until the first change and their tractors have been and continue to operate fine. I checked mine after about an hour of use and discovered the condition (I found out about it here on TBN) and my dealer gave me two quarts of super udt no problem.

/ New BX2360 #13  
Congratulations on the new tractor.I have one and really like it.

/ New BX2360 #14  
I also got the easy on teeth bar and the forks for the FEL
Which forks did you get?
I got my forks from BXpander and just put a hook in the fork attachment.
IMG_0997.jpg

IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_0999.jpg

/ New BX2360 #15  
Eight responses before anyone demanded pictures. Whose running this outfit :)

Congrats. I've had mine just over a year now. They do get scratched up.

/ New BX2360 #16  
H Badger said:
Thanks; I know they make removable hooks but they are out of my range, I was just thinking light duty with about 6鋳 of metal on both sides of the lip. I have used the slip on tooth bar and it痴 great, even works like a hook. I made a weed puller that uses a small chain and with the bucket I can pull thumb sized brush with ease, so I値l try the hook idea and let you know how it works. Also for a tool box I put a magnetic tray on the rear fender and this works great for all the little things like clips and pruners and for some reason it stays put. So thanks for the input and the info I needed to get into the BX2360.

H badger
Welcome I'm also a newbie tractor owner and looking for ways to adapt my equipment. By chance the bucket on my FEL had a couple 1/2 hole in the top of each corner the previous owner added for some purpose. I used them and installed eye hooks inside and to those S hooks which I closed partially so they will not fall off but I can still pry off. I can hook chain links to the S hook or hook the EYE hooks of my chains. I can also run a chain between the two EYEs so I can hook on at any point on that chain I realize this does not have the capacity of some grapple hooks but it meets my needs and I what to avoid overloading my FEL, I'd rather shear the EYE hook. A couple minute with a drill (make a pilot hole first) and $20.00 of hardware and you have a light duty solution.
Best wishes
Ron JD670