New BX2370-1 needs spring seat!

/ New BX2370-1 needs spring seat! #1  

JOHNTHOMAS

Tractor
F2690 4WD RTV X1140 MX5400 HST ZD1211
Steve Barlow delivered the new BX2370-1 a couple days ago. My wife and Grandson used it first :D which is why I bought it. Some help with mowing!:cool2: She told me later that it sure rode rough. I did an hour on it and came in and ordered the spring assist seat from the company in Indiana so should have it in a few days. My F has the spring seat and believe my L3901 also does. I had bought one and added it to the small Kubota Z that I bought for her a couple years ago to help me mow but sold it last year to my niece since my wife had wrist issues (carpal tunnel) with the Z handles/angles.
Now anxiously awaiting the arrival of the spring assist for the BX. Boy, it beat me up during that hour but did a fine job mowing and the engine just hummmmed.:D
I started with a BX2200 as my first tractor and had a few different ones since so seems I can't get away from owning a small sub compact Kubota tractor. Little Kubota tractors are great for some jobs. Almost love em, especially as long as I've got a bigger Kubota tractor for the bigger jobs and a Kubota F for the primary mower.

/ New BX2370-1 needs spring seat! #2  
good god man!!!!! ------ :eek: you bought ANOTHER BX?! you have the worse case of kubota orange I ever seen!! Most of us actually hangs onto our machines till it really need repairs .... :laughing:
-- well keep on bleeding orange my friend! :drink:

/ New BX2370-1 needs spring seat!
good god man!!!!! ------ :eek: you bought ANOTHER BX?! you have the worse case of kubota orange I ever seen!! Most of us actually hangs onto our machines till it really need repairs .... :laughing:
-- well keep on bleeding orange my friend! :drink:

No, most of us are trading/buying and some are just not telling it.:laughing::D:cool: Where do you think all these used tractors for sale for about the same price as new ones are coming from?:laughing::confused3:

/ New BX2370-1 needs spring seat! #5  
Hey JT, any chance you can post some pictures and part numbers for the spring assist seat you ordered ?
I may be interested in one as well.

/ New BX2370-1 needs spring seat! #7  
Congrat's on the new BX, JT! Post up a pic or two!

Hey JT, any chance you can post some pictures and part numbers for the spring assist seat you ordered ?
I may be interested in one as well.

Congrat's on the new BX, JT! Post up a pic or two!

Will do when the spring assist arrives. I've bought from this company in Indiana thru Ebay before so should be here soon. They offer it for $159, $149 and $139 and sure all three are the same seat spring. I ordered the $139 one.
Here's a link for your review.......... SEAT SUSPENSION KIT FITS BAD BOY,GRAVELY,DEERE,TORO,SCAG,HUSTLER,EXMARK #FF

/ New BX2370-1 needs spring seat! #9  
Thanks for the info. I put a home made shade canopy on my BX2370, and my head just about touches the canopy.
Does this seat suspension kit raise the height of the existing seat, or does it keep the height the same ?

Thanks for the info. I put a home made shade canopy on my BX2370, and my head just about touches the canopy.
Does this seat suspension kit raise the height of the existing seat, or does it keep the height the same ?

Would have to raise it 1.75" to 2.75"s per picture depending on how much spring/bounce you add in.