Dealer New BX25D-1 from Barlow

/ New BX25D-1 from Barlow
Spent yesterday morning moving back snowbanks that probably didn't need to be touched, but it was a great way to get a feel for the FEL; sitting in bed last night trying to get to sleep and all I kept thinking about was "oh yeah, now I can get THAT done with the back hoe.. ditch that, drain this, plant those, move these, etc etc..." definitely looking forward to the snow being gone and mud season over with. I'm thinking my wife has more projects planned than I can even begin to think about. I think my 4 wheeler and garden cart are equal parts jealous and relieved.

/ New BX25D-1 from Barlow #32  
Congratulations on your new tractor!

I guess I am lucky... my Kubota dealer is 6mi away, the two sales guys are okay knowledgeable and find the answer if they don't know. Even better the parts/repair department know their stuff, very helpful and fast. Always trying to help me whether they get a nickel out of it or not. Best, they offer me to borrow their trailer free of charge to haul my BX in/away whenever needed.

/ New BX25D-1 from Barlow #33  
Howdy,

Have been a lurker here for a while, and finally decided to pull the trigger on a new BX25D-1, and went with Barlow's due to the overwhelmingly positive feedback I saw on here. It was easy, almost too easy really. Hoping to have it on a trailer and on the way up here to Vermont within the next two weeks.

Price was amazing, and the emails were always replied to promptly.

My experience with our local Kubota dealership couldn't be any more different; very frustrating when you have money to spend and no one can be bothered to help you.

Thanks guys, and we'll see you on the forum when this thing arrives (hopefully soon).

did you get a mower deck too? Mind me asking what your total price was...feel free to PM if you don't wanna put out to the world. Im wanting to upgrade myself from the bx2370 but don't want to call and waste their time with questions until I know its really going to happen. I hear they are busy people. Also wanna have price comparison in mind when I check locally too.