New Bxpanded Trencher Bucket and Quick Attach Bucket For BX25

/ New Bxpanded Trencher Bucket and Quick Attach Bucket For BX25 #1  

Johnkn

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota LX3310
Greetings, anyone tried the new trencher bucket and QA bucket adaptor? Wondering if the QA changes the bucket geometry or curl in/out. I've already got a ripper tooth and am ordering both attachments. I looked at the YouTube video of the QA and it would be nice to be able to change buckets/attachments in 15 seconds without tools. Also need to trench in 150' of drain pipe, the trencher looks like it would work well and not clog too much. Thanks

https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=1mOJCMT6IPs

Last edited:
   / New Bxpanded Trencher Bucket and Quick Attach Bucket For BX25 #2  
Greetings, anyone tried the new trencher bucket and QA bucket adaptor? Wondering if the QA changes the bucket geometry or curl in/out. I've already got a ripper tooth and am ordering both attachments. I looked at the YouTube video of the QA and it would be nice to be able to change buckets/attachments in 15 seconds without tools. Also need to trench in 150' of drain pipe, the trencher looks like it would work well and not clog too much. Thanks https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=1mOJCMT6IPs
link doesn't take me to the video? Just to YouTubes main home page an where is this trencher bucket at?

/ New Bxpanded Trencher Bucket and Quick Attach Bucket For BX25 #4  
Looks very cool, but I can change my bucket in about 2 minutes. @$100-$150, I would buy one, but @$300, can't do it.

/ New Bxpanded Trencher Bucket and Quick Attach Bucket For BX25 #5  
Not to "hijack," but does anyone know of a similar set-up that will fit Kubota's BH77 hoe?

Thanks,

My Hoe

/ New Bxpanded Trencher Bucket and Quick Attach Bucket For BX25 #7  

Thank you, abcuster.

I didn't see a quick-attach for the BH77, but I did see the ripper.

I will contact Bro-Tek, to see if their products will be compatible with my BH77's factory, mechanical thumb, as ask about a quick-attach accessory, then.

Thanks again,

My Hoe