Canopy New Canopy

/ New Canopy #1  

Bever22

Silver Member
I got my new canopy on today and I love it. I am going to install some flashing lights in the indents on the front & rear.

Attachments

• DSC02589.JPG
    DSC02589.JPG
    778.6 KB · Views: 280
  • DSC02588.JPG
    DSC02588.JPG
    891.6 KB · Views: 255
  • DSC02586.JPG
    DSC02586.JPG
    833 KB · Views: 221
   / New Canopy #2  
I got my new canopy on today and I love it. I am going to install some flashing lights in the indents on the front & rear.

Looks great !

Some lights on that will 'top' it off.

Have you hit your head on it yet?

DEWFPO

/ New Canopy
There is more clearance than you would think, my head doesn't come close although it was a concern of mine.

/ New Canopy #6  
Looks real nice!! You will find it very useful, we just installed a canopy this year on a NH TN65 we use on our farm and it sure makes the tractor more enjoyable to be on when your feeding in the rain and on those bright sunny days.

/ New Canopy #7  
Looks great. I take it once the canopy is installed the ROPS is never folded down. A canopy would be nice in most applications but clearance issues could be a problem for me. They sure look good on the tractor.
JJ

/ New Canopy #8  
Bever22
Can you please post some pics of your backhoe mount. I want to make a mount for a LITW backhoe for my 1529 and I was wondering how Massey has the 1570 mounted
Thanks in advance,
Frank

/ New Canopy
I have the BH off and I will take some shots of the frame this week. On this unit the whole frame comes off so it is a little more involved.

/ New Canopy #10  
I like that canopy. Getting a canopy is high on my list of things i want.

Shane