New ck 35 owner

/ New ck 35 owner #21  
Now that's a box blade!

Kioti obviously lags Kubota in respect to remotes, a 3rd just isn't even available. Maybe on the bigger ones more equivalent to your size Kubota, but not under 50hp.

/ New ck 35 owner #22  
I think I would stick to the 60", that's what I had on my CK30 and I still use it on the DK45 although it's now undersized and dosen't cover my track. Even so, I've still been able to stop the DK dead in it's tracks pulling it with the rippers all the way down.

I would get as heavy a box blade as you can or are willing to pay. Weight will be your friend using the box blade and also with the other important role it will likely play for you, ballast weight. I'd look for one with the arms welded together as opposed to bolted together.

Ken, Is a 60" blade wide enough to cover the tracks on the CK30/35? I realize Bobcat puts their own tires and wheels on but they list this tractor @ 64" with R4s.

/ New ck 35 owner #23  
Now that's a box blade!

Kioti obviously lags Kubota in respect to remotes, a 3rd just isn't even available. Maybe on the bigger ones more equivalent to your size Kubota, but not under 50hp.

Could be, my brother has a Kioti CK and he's researched them a lot, but I don't know much about Kioti tractors. I'm not even sure how many Kubota models offer three sets.

Someone posted a video of a cabbed Kioti of about 50 HP and it was pretty darned impressive.

/ New ck 35 owner #24  
The only one I found on Kioti website is the RX6010 has option for 2nd & 3rd remote. I don't have draft control so I do have an extra slot to run a control lever up but looking at, it appears adding another valve to the stack is going to interfere with the position control linkage.

/ New ck 35 owner #25  
Ken, Is a 60" blade wide enough to cover the tracks on the CK30/35? I realize Bobcat puts their own tires and wheels on but they list this tractor @ 64" with R4s.

It was very close but I believe it covers the track. My CK30 had R4's as well.

/ New ck 35 owner #26  
Could be, my brother has a Kioti CK and he's researched them a lot, but I don't know much about Kioti tractors. I'm not even sure how many Kubota models offer three sets.

Someone posted a video of a cabbed Kioti of about 50 HP and it was pretty darned impressive.

My snowblower came off an L4330, which is very comparible to my DK45, and it obviously had 3 remotes. Not sure how much further down the line that applies to. My DK45 is the same as DK50 and I'm very pleased with it. Very nice cab and the tractor more than meets the demands I make of it. I just wish they'd come up with something like HST+.

/ New ck 35 owner #27  
My snowblower came off an L4330, which is very comparible to my DK45, and it obviously had 3 remotes. Not sure how much further down the line that applies to. My DK45 is the same as DK50 and I'm very pleased with it. Very nice cab and the tractor more than meets the demands I make of it. I just wish they'd come up with something like HST+.

I traded my perfectly good L5030 for a new L5740 this year because of the new model to replace the L5740. The 5030 didn't have the HST+ like the L5740, but you will pay a premium for it and it would erase some of the price differential between the Kubota and Kioti. I certainly like it, but the price kinda hurt just a bit.

/ New ck 35 owner #28  
I traded my perfectly good L5030 for a new L5740 this year because of the new model to replace the L5740. The 5030 didn't have the HST+ like the L5740, but you will pay a premium for it and it would erase some of the price differential between the Kubota and Kioti. I certainly like it, but the price kinda hurt just a bit.

No doubt, and since I have a hard enough time justifying what I have to my wife to drive around all of my 3 acres, it might be a tough sell. It looks like the greatest transmission available though, very nice, I'm very jealous.

/ New ck 35 owner #29  
Ken, like you, I really love my DK, it is a luxurious full featured machine and is very comfortable to operate, but I DO lust after the HST+.. But right now Kubota seems to be the leader on this. But I just could not justify and extra 5 or 6K for the equivalent Grand L with HST+ .

James K0UA

/ New ck 35 owner #30  
No doubt, and since I have a hard enough time justifying what I have to my wife to drive around all of my 3 acres, it might be a tough sell. It looks like the greatest transmission available though, very nice, I'm very jealous.
You must be quite the negotiator! Also quite the operator not to turn the 3 acres into a mess... I still catch some flak for my projects as some may take a year or two to "grow in"