NEW CK20HST !!!

/ NEW CK20HST !!! #1  

jimb1724

Silver Member
Tractor
ck20hst
i'm in..... i purchased a new ck20hst withe fel, bh and 6' rear blade.... it should be here thursday (without bh.... on order, but hopefully a couple more weeks for that)

i just want to thank all of you for your replies and for all of the input that i have picked up from all of the other postings...
looking forward to learning more and sharing experiences...

jim b /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ NEW CK20HST !!! #2  
Congratulations! The CK20 is a nice little tractor. When it arrives, how about a few pics of your new toy? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ NEW CK20HST !!! #5  
Congratulations and welcome to the Kioti Owner's Club. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifPictures are expected.
Lablovers

/ NEW CK20HST !!! #6  
Did you get it in Enfield,NH ?? I hope so. cptdave

/ NEW CK20HST !!! #7  
Fantastic Jim b. Congratulations. I spent Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon clearing some land with my CK20. Man I am amazed everyday at what I get done with this "little" tractor. Do get yourself a toothbar for you loader bucket, it will really help a lot. John

/ NEW CK20HST !!!
cptdave
yes, i did purchase from dave in enfield... he was great... answered all my questions and many email questions as well... no pressure, listened to what i thought and made good suggestions...

jim b - claremont, nh

/ NEW CK20HST !!!
kiotijohn
thanks for the suggestion... i was thinking about the toothbar, but put it off for now... it's just getting to "mud season" here in NH so i won't be doing too much heavy work for a few weeks yet ( i hope only a few weeks !!!) that should give me some "practice time" on the new machine...

jim b

/ NEW CK20HST !!! #10  
KiotiJohn, how about more info. on the tooth bar. Will it clear saplings,other applications, cost etc. Cptdave