NEW CK20HST !!!

/ NEW CK20HST !!! #11  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( that should give me some "practice time" on the new machine...)</font> That will be good so then you can see how much better you can load the bucket and do a little digging with the toothbar. I'm amazed at how much more I can get into the bucket instead of having it just roll off. Loading trees that I've either dug or pulled out is infinitely better. I bought the standard duty one from Woods, fits 54" to 54 3/8 " buckets. I have the Kioti 54" on the KL120 loader. I think it retails for $265, but if you go back to your dealer he may let you have it at a discount as mine did. John

/ NEW CK20HST !!! #12  
CaptDave, you were entering your post as I was finishing up typing mine. The toothbar has allowed me to dig up all kinds of "volunteer" trees. Just this weekend I must have cleared some 200 Myrtle bushes, which if you're not familiar with them are what I call a "tree shrub." They get as big as trees, and are very bushy. Not really hard to dig up with the toothbar. I also dug a lot of oak and pine saplings. Once you get the hang of it, most any relatively small tree will come popping out of the ground, and then you can catch it with the Toothbar to drag it out or get it into the bucket. There is just no way I could have done it so well without the toothbar. As I just said, the standard Woods Equipment Skid Steer/Tractor bucket toothbar retails around $265. If buying from a Woods Dealer with whom you've done business, you may get them to save you the shipping or discount the sale price. I won't quote the price I paid as there was a favor involved and I got it at cost with no shipping. Worth the retail price and more to me. VERY STRONG. I haven't even bent a tooth yet, and I've put it through the ropes. Hope this answers your question well. John

/ NEW CK20HST !!! #13  
So how much was it? I don't need a mower; what was the price on the tractor with FEL? I'm in Maine, not too far from NH.

Thanks,
Jim

/ NEW CK20HST !!! #14  
Kioti John,thanks for the info. I will support my dealer if I can.
Dave

/ NEW CK20HST !!! #15  
sounds like we have another toothbar lover /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif that is one handy tool to have

/ NEW CK20HST !!!
So how much was it? I don't need a mower; what was the price on the tractor with FEL?

JCA
mine was 16.8 with fel and bh... but i understand that the kioti incentives are done at the end of march..... probably adds 2+ to the total package... talk to dave at upper valley tractor in enfield, nh.. small dealer, but straight answers...
good luck.. jim b

/ NEW CK20HST !!! #17  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( So how much was it? I don't need a mower; what was the price on the tractor with FEL? I'm in Maine, not too far from NH. )</font> Probably won't help you much since I'm in Florida, but I paid $16, 681 for Tractor loader backhoe and boxblade. John

/ NEW CK20HST !!! #18  
<font color="blue"> sounds like we have another toothbar lover that is one handy tool to have </font>

Plus they look cool. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif