New CK35 cab WITH A/C

/ New CK35 cab WITH A/C #11  
That is a factory cab only for the CK 10's. Kioti did have an add-on cab available for the CK30/35, it did not have A/C but did have heat. Not sure if still available any longer, only if they have left over stock.

/ New CK35 cab WITH A/C #12  
Also the loader on that model will be different, w/ more lift than the 4010.

/ New CK35 cab WITH A/C #13  
:popcorntub:
Wonder how long we will have to wait for "official" information on this machine

/ New CK35 cab WITH A/C #14  
You won't have to wait long. The new CK10CHSE Tractors will start arriving at dealers in November. This is a factory cab with heat and AC. The "Field Cab" option for the CK10's are still available with heat, no AC.

The CK10CHSE will also have features not standard on the current CK10 tractors, like extendable drag links, cruise control, tilt steering, rear remotes, etc. It will be featured similar to the way the DKSE tractors were.

/ New CK35 cab WITH A/C #15  
My dealer has a CK3510se cab and a CK4010se cab that arrived earlier this week, still on the crates.

/ New CK35 cab WITH A/C #16  
Went to the local dealer and they had some come in last week. I was able to test drive one and I got to say that kioti did a really nice job. Comes with 2 sets of factory installed remotes. Has all the goodies that anyone would want. Biggest change is that Kioti has also added the linked pedal feature, which I think is great. He gave me a price of $28,000 plus tax. Dealer offered me $20,000 for my current tractor with 89 hours on it. Still pondering at this point.

Last edited:
   / New CK35 cab WITH A/C #17  
I am in the process of buying a Kioti Field Cab with heat no air. The price I was quoted is 9,000.00 CDA + taxes. I trying to have price drop by taking out rear wiper, radio/ cd player of which I don't need, rear work light. They will buy my soft cab, ROP, and Canopy top. So I figure once everything is settled it will probably cost 6000.00 + taxes. Then I have a heated cab for the winter snow blowing. My blower is a front mount like in the pic.
Does anyone know any recent cab owners who can give me their inputs.
Thanks
Gilles

/ New CK35 cab WITH A/C #18  
I guess not too many members here have bought new cabs for their Kioties. Probably will get lots of feed back after the cab is on my machine lol.