New Convert

/ New Convert #1  

philshel

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti LK3054
Hello,
After reading these forums for several months I’ve finally found the right unit. I just picked up a 2000 LK3054 with a KL128 FEL. The tractor had 94 hrs. on it and came with a 66" grader blade, and box scraper. I love the thing! Unbelievable power for its size. I actually traded down in size from a Ford 455 Skiploader and for what I’m asking of it, it has plenty of power and a lot more maneuverability. I paid $9k for the package, which seemed like a fair price to me, any other opinions? Does anyone have a good source for filters and such? Possibly a cross reference for common replacements as I do not have a Kioti dealer near me.

/ New Convert #2  
For only 94 hours, I would say your price was pretty good.
The only crossover I have for filters is
#51182 Wix oil filter
#1182 Napa oil filter
from www.wixfilters.com

/ New Convert #3  
Sounds to me like you got a bargain. I just got a quote for someone on a new one for $12,099 for the tractor alone. 94 hours is NOTHING. As for the filters, if you'd like to stick to factory equipment you can order the filters etc. from any of the dealers on here like Ken Sweet, Wallace, Virgil etc. they can have the stuff shipped to you in only a few days. Shouldn't be all that expensive to ship either. Congratulations, it is a fine tractor. Enjoy! John

/ New Convert #4  
good price for that machine.. At 94 hours, the engine is almost due another oil change. Oil, filter and grease is cheep.... parts and labor is not cheep.

/ New Convert #5  
don't forget Depratt Equipment too in that list...!

/ New Convert
Thanks everyone! If a couple of the dealers here could send me a price on the necessary filters by email I would really appreciate it. Mail order would really be the easiest way for me.

Thanks again,
Phil

/ New Convert #7  
Thanks Mathey, I was beginning to feel left out for a bit there /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ New Convert #8  
When I posted I needed some filters for my first 50 hour change Jon DePratt was the only dealer to respond with a list of filters I needed and their price. So he gets my business for those filters. Thanx Jon, I'll be calling ya this week.

/ New Convert #9  
Sorry Jon, didn't mean to make you an etc., I was just trying to be brief! LOL. I think we all appreciate the participation of all of you great dealers in this forum. John

/ New Convert #10  
LOL no problem KiotiJohn /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif, I understand... I was just messing with ya... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I'm always glad to help out anyone and everyone with there tractoring needs. We're all one big Pack of Kioti's /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif