New CT225, Is the PTO HP weaker than normal

/ New CT225, Is the PTO HP weaker than normal
Sorry for the delayed response, have to play with the toy...tool sometimes.
I'll try to respond to everyone at once. Thanks for all your input.

The kubota spec sheet I was looking at was for the L2800, but it looks like I copied the engine "net" HP at 27.5 not the gross at 29, and the gear HP at 24 and not the HST at 22.5 so that definitely makes it more in line with the others. But of course it doesn't really solve my problem. Bobcat wanted to sell me their 5' cutter but at $1400 but they couldn't tell me who made it other than "some company in Minnesota" I think.
I would think trying to use a 6' on anything other than short grass and flat land would be tough. (Here in NW Oregon our grass grows pretty thick) I pretty much always cut in low gear and if there is even a small hill, forget mid range. You pretty much have to be aimed down hill to get into high range. This was also the case with the 230 that I demo'd so I don't think it is tractor specific.

I didn't have to wait for 225 as they had it in stock, just had to wait for them to put the quick tach & bucket on.

The only other issue I have is in the couple of hours I cut with it, the temperature needle didn't move off the bottom. This concerns me but they'll send someone out if I verify it.

/ New CT225, Is the PTO HP weaker than normal #12  
Is this still an issue with this model or has, what sound likes under adjusted hydraulic capabilities, been rectifie?