New Deere 4 track dozer

/ New Deere 4 track dozer #11  
I want a mulcher on the front of that....

/ New Deere 4 track dozer #12  
EquipmentJunkie said:
Here are a couple of photos that I took of the 764 HSD at the show in Vegas:

Some posters are generally helpfull, some usually are contradictary, and then there are posters that are absolutely cruel!!!! You went to the Vegas Con Expo show and only posted 2 pictures :mad: :mad: :mad: !! That is mean and unfair!! I am jealous, I mean MAD! j/k, are the shows as awesome as one would expect?

I saw the video on deere's site and tried explaining it to my father. I told him it was like the Deere 9520 turned backwards, with tracks instead of tires, a more cab forward design, and less HP. So not really like the 9520 at all :confused:

Deere is really taking a chance with this one, but I am glad to see someone put their nuts on the chopping block. I think it may do well for construction sites, but not as well for wooded applications.

Maybe it will be upgraded to incorporate a quick connect for various attachments. Good luck to Deere!

/ New Deere 4 track dozer #13  
Sorry about that Rutwad. How many more photos do you need? Here is a photo of new Kubota's M59 and JCB's Dancing Diggers:

By the way, those JCB banners on the hotel across the street cost $145,000 each.

Attachments

• Kubota M59 TLB.jpg
    Kubota M59 TLB.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 498
  • JCB's Dancing Diggers.jpg
    JCB's Dancing Diggers.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 237