new deere in my herd

/ new deere in my herd #1  

rb4410

Tractor
4410 e-hydro
i just bought a new X320 and i have to say deere has hit a homerun with this new select series mowers. this machine is really stable on these hills i mow and the cut is just awsome.the 22hp kawasaki is smooth and quiet and is very easy on fuel which is a plus with the fuel prices we all are paying.i mow about 3 acres and with the speed this new machine has,takes me about 2 1/2 hours to get the job done.this is the 3rd deere in my herd now,i have an older 316 and also a 4410 e-hydro for when the going gets really tough.still looking to add to the herd,i figure that if i keep collecting them the whole yard will be covered with them and being green,the wife will never notice anything is going on,,,,,

/ new deere in my herd
i just bought a new X320 and i have to say deere has hit a homerun with this new select series mowers. this machine is really stable on these hills i mow and the cut is just awsome.the 22hp kawasaki is smooth and quiet and is very easy on fuel which is a plus with the fuel prices we all are paying.i mow about 3 acres and with the speed this new machine has,takes me about 2 1/2 hours to get the job done.this is the 3rd deere in my herd now,i have an older 316 and also a 4410 e-hydro for when the going gets really tough.still looking to add to the herd,i figure that if i keep collecting them the whole yard will be covered with them and being green,the wife will never notice anything is going on,,,,,

/ new deere in my herd #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( the wife will never notice anything is going on... )</font>
Yea, good luck with that! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Congratulations on your new addition to the herd. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ new deere in my herd #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( the wife will never notice anything is going on... )</font>
Yea, good luck with that! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Congratulations on your new addition to the herd. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif