Tiller new del morino tiller tsc good deal?

/ new del morino tiller tsc good deal?
I am sorry I wasn't more clear about this. This tiller is a Del morino tiller made in Italy. If you look up their website they supposedly have been around over 100 years. The tiller is the same "color" [yellow] and size as 5 foot kk II.

/ new del morino tiller tsc good deal? #12  
Ok Our local TSC only carries KKII or these DH tillers. V

/ new del morino tiller tsc good deal?
Yep tsc inven
tory is pretty screwy a couple other tsc stores in the area never even heard of this del marino model. actually this store I bought the tiller from has kk darkhorse and del morino tillers. I would also like to say I knew I was taking a Chance but was told Icould return if their was any problems. I also was hoping that the info I have learned here Tells me that a lot of tillers are made from italian companys.

Last edited:
   / new del morino tiller tsc good deal? #14  
I have been looking to buy a new DARK HORSE tiller , 5 foot for $800. It seems to be made well, seems much heavier than the one I sold (ARGO). I checked it out extremely close and found two slight defects that I can easily correct. It comes with a jack which is missing and the skid which is bent in to where it would hit the tines when turning. Some of the bolt heads and pafr of the PTO shaft ends are rusted. I'm going to give one a try.They are made in China have a distribuator out of Danville, Ky. Anyone else out there have one and if so , write in. It's very similiar to the King Kutter.