New DK4720SE add-on's? Are they DIY friendly?

/ New DK4720SE add-on's? Are they DIY friendly? #11  
Hydraulics are one thing I have never worked on. But of course am willing to learn!!!

Someday, I'd like to get a rear blade with hydraulic options, like rotation, tilt, and offset. So, I would need I guess at least 3 remotes for that function. Are 2nd,3rd, and 4th rear remotes easy to add? I'll have do do some research on how to add rear remotes to a tractor. I just don't understand the mechanics of it yet.
On my CK I have 2 remotes, one detent set (A/B) and one spring set (C/D). Not sure kioti offers additional remotes. I am sure a place like MIE or another aftermarket supplier would have something for you

/ New DK4720SE add-on's? Are they DIY friendly? #12  
On my CK I have 2 remotes, one detent set (A/B) and one spring set (C/D). Not sure kioti offers additional remotes. I am sure a place like MIE or another aftermarket supplier would have something for you
When you get around to adding the additional rear remote outlets, a double or triple set of diverters will work well for you similar to those pictured.

Attachments

• IMG_2147.JPG
    IMG_2147.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_3298.JPG
    IMG_3298.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_1469.JPG
    IMG_1469.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1457.JPG
    IMG_1457.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 55
   / New DK4720SE add-on's? Are they DIY friendly? #13  
Hydraulics are one thing I have never worked on. But of course am willing to learn!!!

Someday, I'd like to get a rear blade with hydraulic options, like rotation, tilt, and offset. So, I would need I guess at least 3 remotes for that function. Are 2nd,3rd, and 4th rear remotes easy to add? I'll have do do some research on how to add rear remotes to a tractor. I just don't understand the mechanics of it yet.
@D&D and Mitch. To answer both of your questions. I was able to access one set of remotes by simply removing the seat plate. The cavity is not large so two sets would be harder but doable without removing the fender. You may need a helper.
Yes, it was my first hydraulic work. You will notice the end cover in my photo is black because it was bolted on to the tractor casting/block when painted at the factory. You simply sandwich a valve or two between it and the block. The non-detent valve is typically added first and presumably the kit comes with longer bolts -cover-valve-block. The detent kit likely has even longer bolts -cover-valve-valve-block.