New driveway

/ New driveway
Is there a name for the road stablization fabric?

/ New driveway
Here's an update

I installed the new driveway all except the edging(concrete or stone haven't decided yet) I considered the new driveway about 80% finished because the edging is not yet installed

I started and finished removal of the old driveway, Which wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I used almost all of the old driveway material in another barn I have.

Now here comes the part I need some help figuring out. Now that the old driveway is gone I want to put some kind of grass seed down. Do I need to disk it first and then bring in some fill dirt then put out the seed,or should I just disk it and put out the seed.

The old driveway was about 6'' thick. So I have a little v shape where it used to be.

I could use some guidance here because I have no idea which way to go.

/ New driveway
Thanks, Now I need to find someone that wants the old driveway material.I have used all that I need and still have about 30 yards left to get rid of

/ New driveway
Im going to disk the old area where the driveway was and then hope it rains to help level the area so I can really tell if I need some fill dirt. I was wondering what is the name of the grass seed mat that comes in rolls? I see the high way department uses it but not sure what its call or where to get it