New E60 Excavator

/ New E60 Excavator #11  
Wow, that's a lot of machine. Looks like you have a nice stable of automobiles as well. Congrats!

What lake are you building on? I'm really jonseing to grab a lakefront parcel and start saving for a cabin build myself. Something close to Traverse City / Sleeping Bear would be ideal. But the income to expense ratio just isn't quite there yet.

/ New E60 Excavator
Wow, that's a lot of machine. Looks like you have a nice stable of automobiles as well. Congrats!

What lake are you building on? I'm really jonseing to grab a lakefront parcel and start saving for a cabin build myself. Something close to Traverse City / Sleeping Bear would be ideal. But the income to expense ratio just isn't quite there yet.
Elk Lake, bought a cottage in 1994 at the depth of a real estate recession.
IMG_5151.jpeg

/ New E60 Excavator #14  
The E60 is on my list of things to purchase in the next year. First and foremost is a CTL / Compact Track Loader / Skid Steer (tracked).

I really like Bobcat, and my friend owns a Bobcat / Kioti dealership up in VA. I can rent Mini / Compact Excavators locally, so the CTL is my first purchase. After running an E60 for a bit, I'm sold on it. Such a powerhouse for it's size!

/ New E60 Excavator
The E60 is on my list of things to purchase in the next year. First and foremost is a CTL / Compact Track Loader / Skid Steer (tracked).

I really like Bobcat, and my friend owns a Bobcat / Kioti dealership up in VA. I can rent Mini / Compact Excavators locally, so the CTL is my first purchase. After running an E60 for a bit, I'm sold on it. Such a powerhouse for it's size!
I really like the Bobcat Track loaders, if money was no objective I would put one in the barn as a conversational piece :ROFLMAO:

/ New E60 Excavator #16  
View attachment 854538
View attachment 854538
That’s a beauty of a excavator, congratulations I’m sure you’ll love it.
I must not be far from your place, I live down Hanel Rd off of Elk Lake Rd about 2 miles south of Elk Rapids.
I was actually out on my excavator today, pulled half dozen old cherry trees. Crazy weather

Attachments

• C5B8F9D0-478A-4B81-86C3-C4BA0F8ADCBD.jpeg
    C5B8F9D0-478A-4B81-86C3-C4BA0F8ADCBD.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 51
   / New E60 Excavator
That’s a beauty of a excavator, congratulations I’m sure you’ll love it.
I must not be far from your place, I live down Hanel Rd off of Elk Lake Rd about 2 miles south of Elk Rapids.
I was actually out on my excavator today, pulled half dozen old cherry trees. Crazy weather
Hey, I think I know that property. Is that the old Morrison Farmstead?

/ New E60 Excavator #18  
Hey, I think I know that property. Is that the old Morrison Farmstead?
Yeah my mother who just passed maiden name was Morrison , Our farm is right across Elk lake road from my cousin Mark Morrison. Our place is called Seven Gables Farm, we have the small country gift store called the Granery. Is that picture of Elk lake you posted looking at the narrows between Elk and Skegomog lakes? Small world!

/ New E60 Excavator
Yeah my mother who just passed maiden name was Morrison , Our farm is right across Elk lake road from my cousin Mark Morrison. Our place is called Seven Gables Farm, we have the small country gift store called the Granery. Is that picture of Elk lake you posted looking at the narrows between Elk and Skegomog lakes? Small world!
Ha! We know each other. I live next to your cousin Julia, give me a PM and we can catch up.

/ New E60 Excavator #20  
Haha, nice connection fellas. Any snow left at Schuss? Was pondering one more trip north to ski... getting dicey.