Dealer New england dealer question ?

/ New england dealer question ? #1  

whatsgnu

How has anybodies experiences been with Orchard Hill Equip. in western MA or Cherry Creek Sales in southern VT ?

/ New england dealer question ? #2  
Hi,

I bought a 1914 about a year and a half ago from Orchard Hill in Belchertown during the sale. I still only have 43 hours on it without any problems. The price was set, so no haggling was needed, but they were fine to deal with. I recently bought a 60" woods rear blade from them and was satisfied with price. I plan on doing the services myself, so unless I have a warranty issue I will have limited dealings with the dealer. Let me know if you have any questions.

/ New england dealer question ?
Thanks for the input ! :)

/ New england dealer question ? #4  
The only experience I've had was good. I stopped in just to look around. I live 3 hours away and already have my tractor. I was getting a leak around the hydro site glass and asked if they had them in stock. The guy I spoke to said I probably didn't need to replace it and then proceeded to tell me how to cure the leak. All for no sale! I wish they were TBN members. I appreciated their help and figured I'd get an oil filter so as not to leave empty handed.