Dealer New England Dealers

/ New England Dealers #11  
How are warranty repairs handled by Woodbury Tractor? I notice that they are not an authorized Kubota dealer.

/ New England Dealers #12  
Jam I assume you purchased for Bob? (as I did)...no regrets here. Even though he is only one town over I shopped around (in state, out of state and online) I ended up right back at his place. Tim as far as warranty stuff goes I have no reservations about that. Bob is affiliated with a "large dealer/distributor" . I know quite a few contractors that have purchased from Bob and had no problems with repairs (warranty or otherwise). They make their living off of their Equipment . So if all of them can trust the situation then I can with my single 2910 /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif. I actually use mine for business (maintainece of the business property) so reliability was an issue when I was shopping. When I stop in at Bob`s I frequently see equipment being repaired with stickers on them (from competing large dealers). One of the local towns bought equipment from the competior but now goes to Bob for service and new equip.

/ New England Dealers #13  
I had the same issue with my B7500, R4's, FEL, 60MMM package. My local Mass dealer could not touch Carver's delivered price... So I went with Carver and was very satisfied. I believe it was about a $1000 savings including delivery to Rhode Island.

Dan in RI

/ New England Dealers
The deal is almost done. Details to follow soon on a new post.

/ New England Dealers #15  
I am lucky to have a good straight dealer. He sold my L3000DT for $10758 out the door. But remember dealers are in business to make a living not just survive. Not that I promote high profits, but there is always somebody a little more hungry to sell than the next dealer. I am a new car dealer and profit is why I am in business. Fair price is standard at my dealership and sometime you make good money and sometime you lose. But the average is what pays the light bill and pays for employee's payroll. So just remember everybody has to make a living including you. I know this will get alot of negative response and maybe some positive. This is the world we live in. Great dealer service and handling is worth a little extra. This is something you won't know until you need it. Peace of mind is extremely important when the time comes.
Most of us can just afford to purchase our dream and we are lucky to live in a country that we can make a living and have the items that are available to us. God Bless the USA.........

I will get off my soapbox for now. bring it on!