New England nor'easter

/ New England nor'easter #11  
Far west side NH about inch and that's fine with me. :thumbsup:

/ New England nor'easter #12  
A little frozen slush is all.

I'm glad you missed a lot of ice.
Way down here in SC, we had a bad ice storm in '87 or '88. You could hear limbs and tops breaking from trees through the night. Years later, when I sold a field of pines, they had a bend where the tops that broke out had grown back.

/ New England nor'easter #13  
Too funny...I always get a laugh at the reactions to heavy weather in New England, NY, NJ etc...A weather system or storm with the same intensity (winter or tropical) hits FL or TX etc., etc...it gets shrugged off...but let one hit N.E., NY, NJ etc.. and it's automatically a big deal that's talked about until the next one...

/ New England nor'easter #14  
Too funny...I always get a laugh at the reactions to heavy weather in New England, NY, NJ etc...A weather system or storm with the same intensity (winter or tropical) hits FL or TX etc., etc...it gets shrugged off...but let one hit N.E., NY, NJ etc.. and it's automatically a big deal that's talked about until the next one...
Kinda what one is accustomed to. We get a decent snow and lots of people find excuses Togo somewhere. Some places get an inch and the whole state shuts down.

Don’t confuse the general population with the idiots harping on TV about “7 MILLION PEOPLE AT RISK"............

/ New England nor'easter #15  
In elementary school we had to learn the prime conditions for an industrial society or advanced civilization. I forget the exact terminology and only remember one condition. That condition was a rather cold climate. I think about that when we in the south, get a snow and can't drive in it and when I watch videos by northern mechanics extracting rusted out bolts.

/ New England nor'easter #16  
I sure don’t miss those Maine winters but we did get 4+ inches of snow here Monday.

/ New England nor'easter #17  

I haven't figured out why every snow fall is called a "STORM". Snowphobia must be a incapacitating affliction.

/ New England nor'easter #18  
I haven't figured out why every snow fall is called a "STORM". Snowphobia must be a incapacitating affliction.
The Weather channel is real good at exaggerating weather events of any sort...makes news, increases viewership, hence profits. Almost all media is like this...which is why I don't lend credence to most TV "news".
Basically, all news media is on par with the National Enquirer nowadays

/ New England nor'easter #19  
6 or7" of heavy crap here in the Monadnok region.

First go with the B2601 and the blower/RB1560 Rear blade as well........Turf Tires were fine even blowing uphill on my large grade up to the road.....500' total.

Really nice setup, happy with the purchase.

/ New England nor'easter #20  
I was in the predicted 5-10 inch band south of Portland, but only received rain and a layer of ice. I only used my "ratchet rake" to break up the ice left by the town snow plows at the end of my driveway.