New EVEN FRESHER LS J info than the First Fresh Info Thread.

/ New EVEN FRESHER LS J info than the First Fresh Info Thread. #41  
Maybe it's a "Crossover" SCUT!

/ New EVEN FRESHER LS J info than the First Fresh Info Thread.
Maybe it's a "Crossover" SCUT!

I have to agree. In fact, I just said in a private PM to TSO, the LS J is basically the missing link between true SCUT's and True CUT's. It's built like a SCUT with regards to how heavy duty it is, but shares many of the qualities of other CUT's with regards to power. Archaeologists have been searching for this missing ancestor for nearly 100 years I have been told.

And for the record, If I have not said it outright, I have at least eluded to the fact that this is exactly why I am interested in the J to start with. As far as I can tell, it's the only tractor, "Crossover" if you will of its kind.

/ New EVEN FRESHER LS J info than the First Fresh Info Thread. #43  
That's it, I've coined a new term....heading to the trademark office right now. I'll be taking sealed bids for the rights to use the term NLT 1 April. My outbuilding plans just doubled in size....50x120' sounds about right.

/ New EVEN FRESHER LS J info than the First Fresh Info Thread.
That's it, I've coined a new term....heading to the trademark office right now. I'll be taking sealed bids for the rights to use the term NLT 1 April. My outbuilding plans just doubled in size....50x120' sounds about right.

If the LS J was red and made by Massey, It would be the GC1820. The GC1810 would be the exact same tractor running at lower RPM's. =)